We've finally broken up the Ball Python Axanthic trait into its multiple lines. You can now search for Axanthics specifically by VPI, Snake Keeper, Jolliff or Marcus Jayne variety. This is an important distinction since these lines are incompatible.
As Ball Pythons were the first species on MorphMarket, we didn't begin handling incompatible gene lines like this until the Albinos in Boa Constrictors. Initially we preferred the generic tag because it was easier to parse out of snake titles where the line wasn't specified. However, it was quickly clear that blending them together created the bigger problem of unclear ads.
The old generic "axanthic" tag no longer exists. We converted 80% of our axanthic ads into specific lines, but the remaining 20% of axanthic ads weren't clear enough to be classified. We've notified those sellers to update their ads.