Announcing Breeding Plans!
Breeding Plans will help you plan, track, and promote your projects.
- Experiment with pairings and visualize possible outcomes
- View expected combined outcomes for your entire season
- Share projects, expectations and results with the community
You can access the Breeding Manager using the "Breeding" item on the menu or the beaker icon.
The basic steps are as follows:
- Add your not-for-sale breeding animals to your collection if you haven't already done so.
- Activate the breeding adults which you want to work with this season.
- Pair up male to females or females to males.
After creating pairings, you can do things like:
- View the combined outcomes which are possible from all the pairings using the "Outcomes" button.
- Share individual pairings by setting their visibility to public. These will show up in the MorphMarket Projects section of the site.
- Share your entire breeding plan. It will include all public pairings.
- Create Offspring Groups from the pairings as females ovulate. From here you can later easily generate the offspring, which can then be turned into listings.
The best part is that Breeding Plans are available to all MorphMarket users free of charge. Members get extra benefits with no new costs, such as the ability for other users to browse, search and get alerts on their project activity.
Upcoming improvements include:
- Breeder Waitlists for buyers to engage sellers on potential offspring
- Recording breeding activity such as pairing events, locks, and follicle sizes
- Multiple breeding plans