Cinnamon Albino Piebald Ball Python (#21/143)

Cinnamon Albino Piebald Ball Python
Click for hi-res image or caption
Cinnamon Albino Piebald
Ball Python Baby/Juvenile
Python regius
Sex:
Traits:
Cinnamon Albino Piebald
Birth:
1st September 2021
Diet:
Live Mouse

Breeder:
Location:
Bunde, Limburg Netherlands flag

Price:
1,000.00 €
First Posted:
09/25/21
Last Updated:
09/25/21
ID#:
21/143
Store policy. All animals can be reserved by email or telephone. At the moment of reservation we will arrange a place and a date of collection. We ask a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total amount with a minimum of € 50,-. The other 75% can be paid when collected. The deposit has to be in our account within 5 working days from reservation date. If not, we will cancel the reservation. We accept money transfer by bank or Paypal. When we receive the deposit, we will send a confirmation and we will put the animal on hold.

Effective January 15, 2021, MorphMarket's Default Store Policy specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.
About HR Reptiles. Reservations for all Houten and Hamm shows possible.
Other european shows on request.