Organization Approval Process
To ensure that you represent the organization you are registering, we require some evidence.
Photo of Government Issued ID Card
- Typically this is a driver's license, but a passport, state ID, or military ID may work as well.
- You may cover up or blur out the specific ID # if you wish, but the other information should be visible and legible.
- It needs to show the issuing government, your full name, and your date of birth.
Organizational Contact Names
- The name on your ID must match the owner name on your public Organization Profile.
- We allow obvious and common nicknames (e.g. Liz/Elizabeth) but do not allow pseudonyms or "stage names" of any kind.
- A preferred nickname may be included in parentheses or quotes. (e.g. John "Gunner" Smith or Christine (Coco) Jones).
These pictures are being sent to the business MorphMarket LLC. The email and photos will be deleted after your identity is verified.
Exception 1: Known Email Address
If your organization has already been added by us with information we received from an events
organization (e.g., NARBC), we may have your email address in our notes. In this case,
you may claim this account by contacting us from the same email address that organization
has on file. Email
[email protected] from this address with your first and last
name and organization name.
Exception 2: Well Established Email Domain
If you registered with a non-free email address from the ".com" domain of your reptile company's
well established website (e.g., [email protected]). The well-established criteria is
subjective and determined by us, but includes factors like length of domain ownership and significance
of the design and content there. Email
[email protected] from this address with your
first and last name and organization name.
Exception 3: Well Established Facebook Page
If your organization has a well established Facebook account, you may send a message to
MorphMarket's facebook account from that account to prove that you are the owner. In addition, please
[email protected] with your first and last name and organization name,
so we know to check for this message on Facebook.
Why do we ask this?
- Our verification process helps protect YOUR identity. Let's say you are Jane H.G. Smith. If someone tries to setup an account with the name Jane H.G. Smith, we want to make sure it is really YOU and not an imposter stealing your identity. Without this proof, we cannot prevent this from happening.
- We have a zero tolerance policy on cybercrime and will work with law enforcement to investigate and prosecute online fraud. To that end we will retain in our private records your name, date of birth, city and state.
What to do next
- Click here and send the photos OR state your exception. If you have trouble uploading photos, please email them to
- We will email you when we've approved your account. This will usually be within 24 hours but please allow up to 3 days. If you do not hear back from us in 3 days/72 hours (but NOT before then), please email us again! Occasionally an email will go to the spam folder and be overlooked.
- Once your account is approved your organization page will be visible to all users.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.