Code of Ethics
As part of our efforts to maintain a healthy and responsible community, MorphMarket supports USARK as a Platinum Member and requires our users to commit to this Code of Ethics.
- Keepers agree to be educated in order to provide for the health and well-being of their animal.
- Keepers agree to only accept animals they are able to responsibly care for.
- Keepers agree to use clean, well-constructed and secure enclosures for their animals.
- Keepers agree to be aware of the lifespan and committed to caring for the animal.
- Keepers agree that the health, well-being, and safety of their animals is paramount.
- Keepers agree that public safety, local environmental integrity, and the safety of keepers are critical considerations in the keeping of these animals.
- Keepers agree not to, under any circumstances, release non-native species into the wild.
- Keepers agree to research, understand, and not violate any local, state, federal or international laws.
- Sellers agree to make reasonable efforts to ensure the buyer has the ability to responsibly care for the animal, especially those with greater needs.
- Sellers agree to responsible shipping and transportation procedures