Mail Error E01: Unknown Inquiry ID
We're sorry, your mail couldn’t be delivered!
You sent a message to the general Inquiries address , but we weren’t able to deliver it.
Here’s what you CAN do with Inquiries
You can ‘Reply’ to a message sent to you by Inquiries. This is to continue a conversation you’re having with another member of MorphMarket.
Here’s what you CAN’T do
You cannot create a brand new email and send it to Inquiries. That’s because we need the subject from the original email to know which conversation you’re in.
Here’s what you should do NOW
- If you’re trying to continue a conversation, go to the last message in this conversation and click ‘Reply’. Make sure you don’t change the message subject.
- If you need the other party’s real email address, for example, to send them a PayPal invoice, you can find it (after the seller has responded one time) on your Messages page.
- You can also send a response from your Messages page.
- If you’re still confused, Contact Us for help.
How this works “under the hood”
Inquiries relays your messages in one of two ways:
- Plan A: When you reply, usually your mail client will address the message to the “Reply To” address which is unique to your conversation, which looks like . If so, everything works. This is how 99% of messages are sent through our system.
- Plan B: If the message gets sent to the general , we’ll try to find the inquiry ID in the message subject or at the bottom of the message. It looks something like #43210-abcd. In addition, your sending email address must be associated with your MorphMarket account.
- If Plan A and Plan B fail, you end up here.
Read more about MorphMarket Mail.