Reptile Genetic Services, LLC
- Ben Morrill
- Christiansburg, VA 24073, USA
Local PickupRegional Shipping
Aug 07, 2016
- 1 (100% positive in 12 months)
I have been keeping ball pythons since 1999, and produced my first clutch of ball pythons in 2003. Since hatching out my first clutch of ball pythons, I have worked professionally in vertebrate reproduction and genetics. My dissertation project, as a graduate student, was on Ball Python reproduction and I analyzed records from about 10,000 ball python eggs! I have also taught introductory genetics to hundreds of college students over the last 10 years.
My main goals now are to:
1) Produce high quality, cutting edge, ball python morph combos
2) Provide fun and exciting educational opportunities for people to learn about reptile morph genetics
3) Promote the animals and work others do in this industry so that we get more people active in herpetoculture
- Store Policy
- I provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee that animals purchased will arrive live and free of any signs of illness or imperfections as long as the purchaser is present for the delivery of the animal, or picks it up from a local hub. Shipping will be via FedEx overnight. I do accept 20% non-refundable down payments for animals that will be paid in full within 30 days, and in certain circumstances the length payments will be made can be extended slightly beyond 30 days.
No animals will be shipped before they are paid for in full. Once an animal is fully paid for, I will contact you via email and we will work out a day for shipping that will be safe for the animal. If conditions are not acceptable for shipping at the time the animal is paid for in full, I will house and feed the animal until it is safe to ship.
After you receive your animal I will remain accessible to you for any and all questions about keeping and breeding the animal. My goal is to see you be able to successfully keep and/or breed the animal you get from me and be able to feel the enjoyment I feel every time I am in my snake room!