Miami Reptile Company
- Amir Soleymani
- Palmetto Bay, FL, USA
Local PickupRegional Shipping
- Jun 07, 2018
- 126 (98% positive in 12 months)
- Very Responsive and usually responds in 12 minutes
Miami Reptile Company is collaboration with two owners who have a combined reptile experience of over fifty years spanning over three decades. They are responsible for producing and importing many of the firsts in reptiles. The list includes albino sulcata tortoises, albino tree boas, albino central american boas as well as Ball Python morphs including Suma, Puma, Latte, Graphite Ivory, Sentinel and much , much more. This shop is a result of a non stop reptile addiction brought to life. If you're local or just coming to enjoy the Florida weather please come see us in person or check out some of our animals listed on the site and remember that we are reptile keepers just like you. If you have any inquiries about animals not listed, please contact our sales manager Alex @ MRC 786-626-9992
- Store Policy
- We offer an 100% Live Arrival Guarantee "L.A.G" as well as a guarantee on the sex on all of our animals. However, there are circumstances that will void the live arrival guarantee.
1. The buyer or a member of the household must be present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt (Fedex provides time of delivery stamp).
2. A delay in shipping due to carrier mishandling.
3. Temperatures at the hub or destination being under 32°F or over 99°F.
4. Animals held for pickup at a Fedex location must be picked up the same day as arrival.
5. A delay in shipping resulting in rerouting due to an inaccurate delivery address being entered during checkout.
In the case of a DOA (Dead On Arrival), the buyer must provide a picture of the deceased animal as well as contact us upon receipt of the animal.
"L.A.G" only applies to the shipping period and is void once you take possession of the animal.
"L.A.G" is only applied to the cost of animal and not the cost of shipping. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs of replacement animals.
Once package is inspected and accepted, the well being of the animal is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Miami Reptile Company is not responsible for any veterinary costs incurred by the buyer for the maintenance and upkeep of the animal.
All Payment plans we require a 25% deposit (NON REFUNDABLE) with the remaining balance due in 30-45 days.
Canceled orders are subjected to a 15% Restocking Fee.