Exceptional quality captive bred snakes. Specializing in Piebald Ball Python combos, Blood Python morphs, Macklot's Pythons, and TRUE CBB Redfoot Tortoises!
We are a husband and wife team with well over 40 years experience breeding snakes, Osborne Reptiles has developed a solid reputation as a respected breeders with spectacular Florida King morphs and Green Tree Pythons. In the mid 90s Brandon maintained a large facility for commercial reptile breeder and gained success at breeding many dozens of species of Boas, Pythons, and Colubrids.
Since 2002, efforts in Ball Pythons have been even more focused on Piebalds and combos with the Pied gene. In 2010 Osborne Reptiles produced the world's first Pewter Pied and in 2012 the world's first Sterling Pied. In the process of these accomplishments, we also hatched a few surprising looks we never expected, including the Urban Camo and many Sandblast combos. We hope to see more unique and exciting animals hatching in the seasons to come.
We continue to expand, evolve, and strive to offer exceptional animals, both visually and in perfect health. We don't offer a wide variety of animals but what we do have is the best of its kind. Our success depends on your success and we happily offer after-sale consultation so you achieve maximum results.
We want to ensure you receive the best animals possible. Your complete satisfaction is dependent on our actions and ability to prevent any problems whether it be with an animal, payment or shipping. Please read the entire Terms of Sale to avoid any confusion. Let us know if you have any questions. We thank you for your consideration of Osborne Reptiles.
Please read these in their entirety before placing an order. By placing an order, you agree to these terms. These terms are placed to protect both parties involved.
IF YOU ARE READY TO BUY NOW and would like to pay by Square Invoice, along with the inquiry, please send your name, shipping address, email address, contact number, and the location of the FedEx hub if it's being held for pick-up. We can usually send an invoice by the end of the day.
* All our animals are packaged for safe, live delivery with a heat pack or cool pack as necessary via Fed-Ex next day delivery. All animals are guaranteed live arrival with the exception if no one is home to receive the package on the FIRST delivery attempt. Any problems with the box or animal must be reported to Fed-Ex at time of receipt and then immediately to us. If Fed-Ex leaves the package without a signature due to a signature release being on file for your delivery address, we are not liable if the animal is deceased or otherwise ill due to the package being left in the elements. In the event of a DOA, the animal must be preserved and we reserve the right to request video proof or to have the animal shipped back before issuing a refund. You must contact us within 2 hours of delivery, after the animal has been carefully inspected. If you do not let us know the animal has arrived all guarantees are null and void. We care enough about our animals and must know they've made it to the destination safely.
* Shipping is done on Monday through Wednesday. We only ship when temperatures are above 34 and below 90 degrees. We will check the weather in our area and the customers area to determine the best time to ship your package.
* Deposits will only be taken on animals that are available. Deposits are required to hold an animal and will be 25% of the animals price. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you are interested in any of the expected offspring from a project, we will make a waiting list that will be first come, first serve. We will update any persons on the waiting list of developments in the project.
* We do accept payment plans and will work as follows:
Animals under $250, we will NOT accept a payment plan.
Animals between $250 and $500, 30 days, with balance due within 30 days of initial deposit.
Animals between $500 and $1000, 60 days, with balance due within 60 days of initial deposit.
Animals priced over $1000, 90 days, with balance due within 90 days of initial deposit.
* Once again, deposits are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. If you default on a payment plan, your animal will be put back on the market, until its paid off. If it should sell before you pay off the animal, you can transfer any payments, LESS YOUR 25% DEPOSIT, to another available animal(s) of equal or lesser value.
*Absolutely NO REFUNDS unless we cannot provide you with the animal you have chosen.
*Health is guaranteed for 48 hours.
*Sex of the animal is guaranteed for a period of seven days. This means it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the animal checked by either themselves or a trusted party to verify accuracy within seven days of receipt.
*All animals guaranteed feeding unless listed and sold as a non-feeding animal. Any animal sold as non-feeding still carries the live arrival guarantee as well as the health guarantee.
*Any non feeding issue needs to be addressed within 30 days to make exchange arrangements.
*All prices are subject to change without notice.
***ATTENTION: Genetics Guarantee*** With multi-gene combos it can sometimes be difficult to determine exactly what genes are present visually. We label animals to the best of our ability according to the pairing presented but we cannot fully guarantee co-dom/incomplete dominant genes with 100% accuracy.
****Recessive/het genes are fully guaranteed****
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.