P5Pythons came from our family's love of reptiles. We work as a team and everyone participates in handling, caring and educating the public about these fascinating creatures. We believe that a healthy animal is a happy animal and we are constantly researching, learning and educating so that our reptiles get the best possible care we can offer. Emily has been an avid animal lover for her entire life. She got her first snake, a jungle carpet python, when she was in high school and her love of reptiles continued to grow. Trent was able to overcome his fear of snakes once seeing how much joy they brought to his wife and three young children. The entire family is active in caring for these wonderful animals.
- Store Policy
- All animals are guaranteed live arrival with the exception of no one being home to receive the package on the FIRST delivery attempt. Any problems with the box or animal must be reported immediately to us. If Fed-Ex leaves the package on your doorstep due to no one being available to receive the package, we are not liable if the animal is deceased or otherwise ill due to the package being left in the elements. In the event of a DOA, the animal must be preserved and we reserve the right to request video proof or to have the animal shipped back before issuing a refund.
Shipping is done on Monday through Wednesday only. No exceptions. We only ship when temperatures are above 37 and below 90 degrees (cooler temperatures may be sufficient for shipping to a local Fed-Ex hub and are evaluated on a case by case basis). We will check the weather in our area and the customer’s area to determine the best time to ship your package. The animal’s safe arrival is our utmost concern. Weather could delay your delivery, but have confidence that your animal will still receive quality care while in our possession.
Payment plans are available. A 20% nonrefundable deposit is required to hold the animal(s), no exceptions.
Payment Plan Conditions:
•Purchases under $200 are NOT eligible.
•Purchases between $201-$500 require a 20% non-refundable deposit and the balance must be paid in full 30 days from the date of the initial deposit.
• Purchases between $501-$1000 require a 20% non-refundable deposit and the balance must be paid in full 45 days from the date of the initial deposit.
• Purchases greater than $1000 require a 20% non-refundable deposit and the balance must be paid in full 60 days from the date of the initial deposit.
Any changes to these agreements are at P5Python’s discretion and must be confirmed in writing via email.
* Once again, deposits are Non-Refundable. If you default on a payment plan, your animal will be put back on the market, until it’s paid off. If it should sell before you pay off the animal, you can transfer any payments, LESS YOUR 20% DEPOSIT, to another available animal(s) of equal or lesser value.
These terms are also available on our website at www.p5pythons.com under the Terms of Sale tab.
- 19 Ball Pythons
- Pastel (6) Albino (5) 100% Het Axanthic (VPI) (4) Scaleless Head (4) Yellow Belly (3) Gravel (3) Piebald (3) 100% Het Piebald (3) Mojave (1) 66% Het Clown (1) Ghost (1) 100% Het Desert Ghost (1) Clown (1) 100% Het Albino (1) Super Yellow Belly (1) Fire (1) Cinnamon (1) 100% Het Ultramel (1) Orange Dream (1) Leopard (1) Spider (1) Enchi (1)