All animals are guaranteed to be 100% healthy and feeding upon shipping unless otherwise noted or agreed upon. All prices are plus shipping, please feel free to message us for an exact quote.
Animals are shipped inside a secured bag which is placed inside of an insulated, padded box. Depending on the weather, a hot or cold pack may be included.
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to arrange a shipment date within the next 14 calendar days. Please note:
-We do not ship if the destination high is above 95° F (35° C) or the destination low is below 41° F (5° C) in the weather forecast. Temperature restrictions also apply to the FedEx hubs at Memphis and Indianapolis.
-You are responsible for checking the weather at your planned shipment date before ordering. If it is too cold or too hot to ship, we will not ship.
- We reserve the right to delay shipment for the safety of the animals for any reason.
- We only ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays (therefore, arriving Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday). This ensures that a shipment error will not leave your new critter in a box at a warehouse over a weekend (we've heard tales).
- Signature delivery is always required. Someone must be home to receive the animal.
- If, for whatever reason, it is unsafe for the animal to ship to you (and this was predictable via weather forecasts at the time of purchase) or you are unable to receive the animal in the 14 day window, you will be charged a $10 feed and housing fee every Monday, per animal, until we can ship unless you have made arrangements with us in advance.
All fees must be paid in full before shipment. (We have never charged this, but there are some folks out there who take advantage, so this covers us in case that ever comes up)
- Once we have shipped your animals, you will receive a tracking number and you should receive your animal the next day.
DOA / Illness
While we have yet to encounter issues with shipping animals, we acknowledge that life is often unpredictable.
- If the animal is DOA, or looks sick, we must receive photos and a 10-30 second video within 2 hours of arrival; no exceptions.
- Animals that are DOA are eligible for credit or for replacement (depending on stock).
- Sick animals must be given access to water and temperature-appropriate caging immediately (photo verification necessary). If the animal fails to thrive within 48 hours, you are eligible for credit or replacement (depending on stock).
Again, we only ship 100% healthy animals and we have yet to encounter issues of this type with shipping.
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.