K&S Exotics

Ball Pythons


Owner
Steven De Los Santos
Location
Robstown, TX 78380, USA United States of America flag
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/kandsreptilesandfeeders/
Phone
361-806-1866
Delivery
Local Pickup
Regional Shipping
Joined
Oct 27, 2016
Ratings
19 (100% positive in 12 months)
Responses
Very Responsive  
Followers
1
About

K&S Exotics is a small family business that started from our love of reptiles and other exotic pets. We started our hobby back in 2013 with the collection of our breeders and became established in 2016. We selectively hold back our best stock for additional breeders to ensure the best quality animals for sale. We love to educate about our hobby and would love to make you part of our small reptile community. Drop us a line or just browse our stock online; and thanks for stopping by.

Store Policy
Terms of Service

General:
K&S Exotics strives for positive customer service because just like you we are customers too. All correspondence is followed up in a timely manner and all customers are treated equally with respect.

Guarantee:
K&S Exotics guarantees the sex, genetics and health of your animal up to seven days after purchase. We would further this period; however, each person houses their reptiles differently and we cannot be responsible for how you care for your animal after the purchase. We make every effort to ensure their health before they leave our breeding facility in Robstown, TX. We ensure they have shed, are eating and digesting all meals efficiently.

Shipping:
K&S Exotics at this time only offers shipping within contiguous United States. All shipping will require a signature delivery or pick-up at your local FedEx Hub. Pick-up at Hub is preferred. If you choose delivery to your door, and no one is available for signature; any refund for health is void. Unless there is a flat fee on the advertisement, shipping is dependent on distance traveled, size of box and weight of box; please call or email for a free quote.

Payment Plan:
We accept Payment Plans of a 25% non-refundable deposit of snake plus shipping with the remaining 75% balance due within 60 days.
Listings