You don't have to be a breeder or have a registered company to have a virtual store and sell items on MorphMarket.
We follow Mark Zuckerberg's earlier maxim: "Move Fast and Break Things". While we're rapidly adding features, we might occasionally break something. If you get the snake eating its tail server error picture, we have been notified already by email. But if you see something that doesn't work right, which doesn't show the server error page, please send us Feedback .
The following guide contains videos covering most of the core content, with those same instructions and more in text.
This video will walk you through setting up your profile and posting your first ad.
Video: Creating Your First Ad
Bulk Import Overview
This video will give you a quick overview of how you can create and manage dozens or hundreds of ads very easily. Bulk Import is explained in detail below.
Video: Bulk Import Overview
Seller Menu Options
Your virtual store on MorphMarket has the following information associated with it, which can be changed in Edit Profile.
- Full name of your store.
- Short name to identify your store on product thumbnails and other places. This is ideally 1-2 words or an acronym.
- Custom ID
- Determines the name shown in the web address of your public MorphMarket seller page.
- Your first and last name.
- Your city, or one you choose to indicate as your location. If you are on the European continent, you will shop up on our European site, otherwise, on the USA site.
- Email address for the system and buyers to contact you. Must be a verified email address in your account.
- Phone number to be reached at by buyers. Enter digits only.
- Home Page
- If your business has a website.
- Facebook Page
- If your business has a Facebook Page.
- Options for buyers to receive your product. Local pickup means they come to you. Regional shipping means within your state and possibly your region (Europe). International export means you ship to other nations. They should find more details in your Policy.
- Payment Plans
- Check the box if you offer payment plans, and indicate the minimum price of an item for a plan.
- Currency Type
- The default currency used when you create or import ads. Does not affect existing ads.
- General description about your business, such as your background, expertise, and uniqueness. Whatever you'd like to convey to potential buyers.
- Any technical/logistical details buyers should know about your policies and processes.
- Store/Ad Logo
- Graphic design for your company.
- Directory Logo
- Square graphic design for your company. See rules for requirements.
- Ad Defaults
- Values to be pre-populated in ads you create.
- Inquiry Settings
- Affect communication with buyers, such as setting away status or message.
Your Seller Profile is accessible from the Stores/Breeders page and also from any ad you post. Your Seller Profile will also show a few thumbnails of some of your most expensive Reptiles with pictures.
Rules and Guidelines
In order to provide a uniform, high quality experience to buyers the following rules are enforced. Failure to follow these rules as well as our Terms of Service may result in removed ads, suspension, banning or other penalties at our discretion. You will be notified when there are changes to the rules. Where stated, application of the following rules depends on the membership plan of your account.
Identity and Accounts
- You may create at most one user account per person, although you may share the account between members of your organization. If multiple individuals at your organization have user accounts, only one of those users can be connected to your organization's store account. Contact us if you need an old account deleted.
- Sellers must specify in their profile the legal first and last name of the owner of their account. Documentation may be required to prove the identity of the account holder, such as photo of owner with government id.
- You are expected to post reliable and accurate information in your ads.
- One type of morph per ad. The system is designed to help you with this, but each ad should be a single type of animal of one sex and type of genetics. You may not advertise other animals in this ad, including the description.
- The price is the amount to buy one of those animals (or the group, if applicable to your plan level) at the current time. You may not list an obviously low or high price to indicate "make an offer" (e.g., $1 or $123,456), unless you membership level offers an "unlisted price" feature.
- It's strongly recommended that you do not include shipping costs in price field. List your shipping price in your store profile's policy which will be displayed on every animal page. If the shipping varies per animal, include this in the description.
- You may not attempt to circumvent your plan's store capacity with price manipulation tactics. For example, you may not put a lower value in the price field by moving that amount into the shipping value. If your shipping value is more than $75 for a domestic delivery then we may likely see this as a violation.
- The genetics should be the exact genetics: A Het Albino should not be tagged with Albino.
- If applicable to your plan level you may 1) use the quantity field to indicate multiple available, 2) you may use group/lot option to display several animals in one ad.
- Animals may only be listed once in the system one time.
- You may not post someone else's animals unless you have written permission from MorphMarket.
- User-assigned ad IDs are permanent, which means once assigned you will never use another ID for this animal/ad.
- Only ready to sell animals are allowed to be posted. Do not list pre-hatched. You may create an ad in "hidden/expired" state for upcoming animals which are not able to be shown yet.
- The ad's fields including description may not contain links to other websites.
- There may in the future be additional standards pertaining to what textual content may go into the description or other fields.
- Images on ads must be your own images of the EXACT animals for sale, except when the no photo or representative photo option is selected IF available for your plan.
- A representative photo must be of an animal of the same species and genetics which you produced.
- No representative photo may be used unless this option is selected in the ad so that it is plainly obvious to the buyer that the item they are inquiring on may not be pictured.
- Ads with videos and pictures may be ranked higher in searches.
- The use of an exact photo is encouraged and greatly preferred by users.
- Pictures must be of the items listed for sale (e.g., no store logo picture).
- Do not use anyone else's pictures without their explicit permission.
- Videos, similar to pictures, must be video you own of your animal. A single video may not be used in more than 1 ad.
- Sick or sick looking animals may not be sold. Ads may be removed at our discretion of what appears to be unhealthy.
- Unprofessional looking photos, videos and ads may be removed at our discretion.
- A minimum resolution image may be required for quality purposes.
- The store directory logo must be a graphic design of square dimensions. It may not just a plain photo of a snake. This is fine for the store/ad page logo currently, but not the seller directory.
- There may in the future be additional photo standards pertaining to dimensions, background, logos, watermarks, and other content.
Laws and Disputes
- Sellers are responsible for knowing and following all laws applicable to them and the users with which they are conducting business.
- MorphMarket is not liable for anything that happens as a result of listing your items on this marketplace. You do so at your own risk.
- We expect sellers to respond quickly to problems reported by their customers and to fairly resolve them.
Tips for Maximizing Your Success
- Take great looking pictures (tips video).
- Set prices competitively. Use our advanced search to find the most similar animals in terms of sex, genes and maturity. You need not be the lowest price, but you might not want to be much over the alternatives either without clear justification in your ads.
- Make sure you never miss an inquiry, by whitelisting MorphMarket in your Spam filters.
- Be the first to respond to user's inquries, as they are sometimes inquiring about several similar animals at once.
- Use IDs on your ads to maximize your ad's distribution through our MorphReport emails, Latest search, and in Facebook featured postings.
- Provide details and description about your animals. If the animal is special make sure to explain this in the description.
- Make sure each ad is tagged with its exact genes.
- Feature higher-end animals with a video.
- Share your ad on Facebook and elsewhere by Exporting your Inventory.
- Fill out your store profile fully with detail about yourself and policies.
- Keep your inventory up to date. Sellers with bigger inventories should use Import to Synchronize their latest Price List.
- Connect your Facebook account so you can login with just 1 click.
Inventory with IDs
Video: Using Ad IDs
You can place ads on MorphMarket with or without ad IDs, but IDs are strongly recommended as you will gain the following benefits:
- Your new ads will be broadcast to a much larger audience through parts of our website, email, and social media which alert buyers to new listings.
- You can repeatedly import the same ads and they will be synchronized with existing ones, meaning images will not be lost and you will avoid creating duplicate listings.
What are Permanent and Unique IDs?
By ID we mean a serial number that is permanent and unique to your animal/ad. Permanent means once assigned you will never use another ID for this animal/ad. Unique means you can't use it for more than one ad, including across categories (if you sell more than one kind of animal).
IDs may consist of letters, numbers, and some characters ("-/._"). Spaces are not allowed and letters are not case-sensitive ("pas" and "PAS" are the same).
You can create IDs however you like, but we recommend finding a consistent readable style that describes the animals. For example, you might label a 2015 female bumblebee as "15F-PAS-SPI-1". If you had a second you could then name it "15F-PAS-SPI-2" and so on.
MorphMarket provides powerful tools for promoting your animals for sale, but to do so we must be able to tell the difference between existing ads being updated and brand new ads. Synchronizing an imported Price List to your existing Inventory is a difficult problem without the use of unique IDs. Seller-provided IDs, we believe, reduce the chance of an error by either MorphMarket or a seller in accidentally re-publishing the same ad.
Why must IDs be permanent?
Permanent means once assigned you will never use another ID for this animal/ad. Because MorphMarket uses IDs to recognize and publish new ads, if one was to change the ID on an ad then it would appear to be new and would be republished.
Adding, Importing and Updating Inventory
To add items to your Inventory you can either use the Add form to add one item at a time or you can use the more powerful Import form to add many items at once. Once you have added or imported an item, you can modify it as described under Manage Inventory, or you can replace it with a new import.
Adding a Single Ad
Adding items is very straightforward. The main thing to know is you can only add one item at a time. Add, like Import, is found on the menu as well as on the Manage Inventory page.
Preparing a Price List for Bulk Import
The alternative to adding items one by one is to Bulk Import using a Price List. Importing allows you to add many ads of the same category at one time (e.g., a group of Boa Constrictors). You will first need a Price List similar to the kind typically posted to classifieds forums. It is recommended that you maintain a copy of your product Price List in a text editor like Microsoft Word or Notepad or a spreadsheet like Excel or Google Sheets, but even an email editor works fine.
Video: Preparing Your Price List
In your file, each line should contain one kind of item. Feel free to copy and modify this sample import spreadsheet as a suggested format. Two things about this sample: 1) There are two tabs, one for the style with and without section headers. 2) There are explanatory notes placed on the headers. MorphMarket is able to interpret a variety of formats, but the following convention will work well:
While many formats are understood, here are a few current limitations:
- Use units/symbols to distinguish price ($100) versus weight (100g) versus IDs (#1234ABCD).
Here are tips on each ad field, most of which are optional. Most of these can be automatically recognized on import except where noted.
- Whether the item was produced by you, someone else domestically, wild caught or imported. Not yet automatically extractable.
- Birth Date
- Month/Day/Year of the animal's birth (e.g., 2015, Jul 2051, Jul '15, 7-2015, 7/'15, 07-30-2015, 7/30/15).
- Use the notation M.F to represent M males and F females (e.g., 2.1). If "male" or "female" is stated, quantity of 1 is assumed.
- Price not including shipping (put that under your shipping details). Indicate with a dollar sign (e.g., $100), but value will default to currency type in your Seller Profile regardless of currency sign used. [REQUIRED]
- Broad classification of age of animal: hatchling, subadult or adult. If you supply only weight, it will be guessed for you.
- Proven Breeder
- Whether this animal has reproduced.
- Current weight of the animal in grams (e.g., 1000g).
- Two fields to record prey food and whether it is currently eating live or frozen/thawed
- Single genes, traits or trade names (e.g., Spinnerblast, het albino).
- Video URL
- Link to a YouTube/Vimeo* video featuring this particular animal.
- Image URL
- Link to an image to be used. Needs to end with an image type, like .png or .jpg to not be confused with detail URL. Will be downloaded within the next hour or so. Using drag-and-drop to attach images after ads are created is recommended instead.
- Detail URL
- Web address of page your page that gives more information about the ad. (not currently displayed to users)
- For providing a unique serial num/ID for this animal. Prefix with '#' sign for import to recognize. Letters, numbers, or "-/._", but no spaces are allowed (e.g., #1234ABCD). [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED] (read more)
- For recording information about the birth group (clutch/litter). Prefix with 'C' to import. Can be numbers and symbols "-._" but no spaces or letters are allowed (e.g., C9, C2015-9).
- You can write ON HOLD (all caps) on any row. You can also write SOLD, HOLDBACK, or UNLISTED to have those rows be ignored all together. Note that this will not remove existing ads unless you are using a Replacement import operation.
There are two ways to set values without explicitly stating them on an item line:
- Section headers are supported to a degree. Breeders often use this in their Price Lists to avoid repeating certain attributes like year on every line. You can specify: year, sex, maturity and provenness on a line by itself, and all lines that follow, until another header, will inherit those attributes if not specified on that line. Some examples include "2014's", "hatchlings", "2014 males", "2014 breeders", "2014 proven male", "proven adults". If you get an error you may need to remove other text on those lines that was not understood.
- Ad Defaults can be configured on your Store Profile page. These will be used if not overridden by the values on a line or section headers.
Importing Your Price List
Once you've created your Price List, copy and paste it into Import Inventory screen.
Video: Importing Your Price List
There are several import operations available. These behave somewhat differently if you're using IDs or not. Using IDs for importing is strongly recommended! .
- Synchronize: If you are using IDs, Synchronize will align your input Price List to your Inventory, and update the Inventory using the Price List values. Most values will be overwritten by the input even if the input value is blank. Several fields including images and description will not be unset. Synchronize even searches sold and deleted ads, since IDs are permanent, and will bring them back to an active state. Without IDs, every item being imported is treated as a new ad (can lead to duplicates).
- Synchronize/Replace: Like, Sync, but in addition if any existing ads are not found in the listing being imported, it will mark those as deleted. If you are not using IDs, all existing ads are deleted and these are added as new.
- Delete All: Moves all current ads to deleted state.
If you do not wish to use IDs, you may uncheck the box "Require IDs", and perform a regular Import. This results in all inventory items being imported as new ads without pictures. This is one reason using IDs is highly recommended.
After importing, you will be prompted to correct any errors. Any lines which were not understood will be displayed in red. Make changes to these lines or remove them, and re-submit. Select the checkbox to ignore errors. It's recommended you modify your original copy and re-paste it in order to have it corrected for next time. Next, The system will next take you back to view your Inventory where you should double-check for any mistakes.
Verifying Your Inventory
After you have imported, you will be returned to your Inventory page where you should double-check for any mistakes. Modify any of your items which need changes or corrections. In particular, if you did not provide image URLs you will want to read the next section on how to add images.
Video: Verifying Your Inventory
Manage Inventory displays your current Inventory for sale. You are essentially viewing your own store in the list (rather than grid) view, and have some additional management privileges. Clicking any row will allow you to Modify that ad. In addition, you have two additional Manage columns on the right for viewing the ad and removing ads (marking as sold or deleted). If you are using a narrow-screen device, you can pan to the left-right for columns not fitting on the screen.
- View Ad
- See the ad as a user sees it.
- Remove an item by marking it as sold or deleting it.
- Renew an ad. Turns green once renewal is allowed.
After importing a Price List, you will still want to add photos to your ads.
Video: Adding Photos
There are several ways to add photos to your ads.
- Drag & Drop: You can drag and drop images from your desktop or a file system folder to the Inventory page (see limitations below). This is the fastest approach since you don't have to modify each ad individually. As you drag (before you drop) you should see the target row being highlighted. Note: dragging directly from other applications like a photo program will likely not work.
- The photo icon on each row (if present) will tell you that ad's photo status.
- This ad has a photo. Drag & drop will replace it.
- Uploading is in progress, until it turns green.
- You've successfully updated this photo.
- There was a problem with the upload. Try from the modify page instead to get more information about the error.
- You can also drag and drop onto the gray photo area on the Modify ad page.
- The photo icon on each row (if present) will tell you that ad's photo status.
- File Chooser: On the Modify ad page you can click the gray photo area to browse and select images.
- URL Link: From the Modify ad or Import pages you can provide a URL link to your photos already on the web.
- Drag and drop support is not available for older browsers.
- Currently each ad can have one photo at most, but this will be expanded later.
- Images cannot be larger than 10.0 megabytes or larger than 20 megapixels in resolution (width x height).
- Image URL Links provided in import will be automatically downloaded within about an hour.
As described in our rules, ads for live animals must display each and every exact animal for sale in the ad's photograph(s) unless the Representative Photos feature is used by unchecking the box next to quantity for "Exact Items are All Pictured". A Representative Photo is an image of a different animal produced by you which is of the exact same genetics as one being advertised.
We generally discourage the use of representative photos because every animal is unique and buyers want to see the exact animal before they purchase. In addition, failing to clearly disclose the use of representative photos is misleading if not dishonest, and will often result in very upset buyers. On the other hand, we understand that it is more convenient for sellers to sometimes advertise multiple animals through a single ad without taking individual photos up front. For these reasons our policy is a compromise. We allow representative photos which we clearly communicate to buyers, but limit their usage to a subset of our members.
If your plan does not allow Representative Photos, you must picture each
and every animal in your photo(s). If your plan allows your ad to
represent a multiple quantity of animals but only a single photo,
you must picture all of those animals in a single photo or splice
several photos together. Alternatively you may list these in seperate
Videos are one of the best ways to set yourself apart from the competition. You have the opportunity to feature each animal with its own video on the ad listing. Note that we require that the video include this specific animal, and a video may only be used with a single ad. In the future you will be able to feature your own business with a video on your store page.
You can host your videos on either YouTube or Vimeo. However, with Vimeo you must use the embedded URL format:
Advertising Your Inventory
Advertising on Facebook
Advertising Your Store
On the left is a button that any seller can use to point right at your store (this one points at OTBP). Paying users (aka members) may use the button on the right as a well.
Just embed one this HTML in your page, and make sure to replace the YOUR_STORE_ID with your actual store id (use `MMButtonMember.png` instead for the right button).
Communicating with Customers
By publishing your Inventory on the MorphMarket, you are making your product available for buyers to find in their searches, by browsing morphs, and through your store page. Users will find their way to your ads to learn more about your products. Ad pages have an Inquire button which easily allows them to contact you with questions through email. Simply reply to the message that you receive from MorphMarket and it will go back to them.
Users may also contact you by the contact information at the top of your store page such as phone number, Facebook or webpage. Your email is concealed to protect it from spammers.
Mail Messages System
MorphMarket has implemented 2-way email relay to improve deliverability and protect against abuse. When you receive an email inquiry, click 'reply' and it will be sent back to us with an address like:
This is the address you want to reply to. Use your email program as you normally would.
Email is inherently unreliable. It can be overlooked or blocked by any number of systems between the buyer and seller's inboxes. This is why we have followed other major marketplace/classifieds websites in implementing this system. It provides many benefits:
- Inquiries which receive no response can generate alerts and reminders.
- Inquiries that are "lost" can be better traced and diagnosed. We no longer need to rely on a buyer's word as to whether a seller responded.
- Ability for users to login and view messages which they might have otherwise missed.
- Messages are less likely to get blocked and/or lost by spam filters.
- A seller's prompt response times can be displayed as a selling point.
- Records in the event of a dispute.
- Ability to better protect our members against fraud, abuse, spam, and other violations of MorphMarket's policies.
- Reply to the user at the top of the email. In other words, don't "inline" your responses into the text that they wrote.
- You may attach up to 20 MB of photos to your emails, but we recommend attaching less than 15 MB at a time. If you need to share more images, we suggest adding more photos to your ad (coming soon), sharing via www.imgur.com, linking to cloud storage (such as Google Drive), or emailing them directly.
In the near future, we plan to collect more information from buyers to reduce unnecessary back-and-forth, such as to obtaining their zipcode in advance for shipping estimates.
The responsiveness rating is simply a message shown to inquirers that describes how quickly you have been responding recently (similar to what Facebook does). This is a great opportunity to shine by trying to maintain an average response time of a day or less, but our main goal is to warn buyers about sellers who are not responding at all.
This responsiveness message is determined by what percentage of inquiries we receive a response from you about (recently), as well as how quickly you sent those responses. There is some grace here: not referring to an occasional inquiry will not hurt your score. It it is only calculated based on the past few inquiries, so slower responses or non-responses will only affect the rating temporarily.
We understand that sometimes it's easy to miss an inquiry email, and so after 48 hours of not hearing back, we will send you a reminder about inquiries not responded to. You can simply reply to that email to write them.
During periods when you are unable to do business as usual, you can enable Away Status on your Store Profile page along with a custom message. This is appropriate for circumstances such as when you are traveling or due to prolonged weather conditions preventing shipping. Away Status has the following effects:
- When a user inquires on your ad, they are informed you are away and to expect delayed response times. They are also shown your custom message.
- You will receive inquiries like usual during this period, but we won't send you any reminders.
- Inquiries you receive during this time period won't be factored into your responsiveness score.
Closing the Sale
MorphMarket does not yet provide a "shopping cart", but instead directs the buyer to you. You may close successful inquiries directly in whatever method you are accustomed to using, such as PayPal or credit card over the phone. In the future we'll likely provide "Buy It Now" functionality.
It takes just 1 click (if using Facebook Login) to login and reset that warning. Logging in lets us know that you are keeping your ads current and haven't abandoned your account.
Changing Item Availability
Besides being available, items can be marked as Sold or put On Hold.
- Sold: There are three ways to mark ads as in your account:
- From the Inventory view, just click "x" to mark any as sold or deleted.
- If you use Import with IDs, you can synchronize your up to date list and missing ads will be marked as sold.
- To remove all ads at once, choose "Import" then choosing "Delete All".
- On Hold: You can mark an item as On Hold while a sale is pending.
- From the modify ad page, click the checkbox for "on hold" next to availability, at the very bottom.
- Alternatively, if importing, you can write ON HOLD (all caps) on a row in your Price List.
It's frustrating to buyers who inquire on animals only to learn a day or two later that they're actually not available. MorphMarket saves you valuable time by eliminating the need to bump and repost your ads to keep them active. All we ask in return is that you to remove them once items are sold.
Even if no activity has transpired, we ask for you to take a moment to login and review your ads once a month.
Ad performance is shown on the Inventory View and at the bottom of the Edit Ad page.
- number of times this ad has shown up on a query results page shown to a user (ie., as a thumbnail).
- number of times a user has clicked on this ad and viewed its details.
- number of times a buyer has emailed you a message about this ad with MorphMarket's Inquire button.
When comparing ad click counts received on MorphMarket versus other sites, one should be careful to make a proper comparison.
- On sites without the powerful search capabilities of MorphMarket, buyers scroll through many pages of ads for which they have no interest because they cannot form specific searches as they can on MorphMarket.
- On sites where less information is shown in the search results, buyers are forced to click on more ads to find out more details even when those ads are not relevant to the their purchase intent.
Ultimately only sales leads and sales are a fair gauge of your performance; however, these metrics may be useful in detecting the relative interest of buyers in each of your ads.
- Analytics are only updated once a day, so clicks from today are not seen until tomorrow.
- Viewing your ads from the Inventory View does not count toward impressions. Editing an ad does not count towards clicks. But otherwise, a seller's interactions with her own ads not excluded.
- Ad counts began mid-April 2016.
Login with Facebook
You can login to MorphMarket with one click using your Facebook account. To connect your pre-existing MorphMarket account with Facebook:
- Login the old way by typing in your login/password.
- Under User Settings, choose "Manage Social Accounts".
- Click "Login with Facebook".
Change Your Contact Email
- Add your new address and verify it.
- Login to MorphMarket
- Menu -> "User Settings" -> "Manage Email Addresses"
- Type in your email and click "Add E-mail"
- A verification email will be sent to this address. Click the link in it.
- Switch to your new email.
- Menu -> "Manage Email Address"
- Select your new verified address and click "make primary"
- Menu -> "Edit Profile"
- Click "Contact Email" and pick your new address then "Save".
Change Your Username / Store's ID / Web AddressWhen you signed up you may not have realized that your Seller Profile would receive the same ID as your username. The Store ID is visible to users in web addresses like your Store homepage. For example,
www.morphmarket.com/stores/littlejohnny5. You can now customize this by modifying the Custom ID field on your Seller Profile. Note that it will take a little while for this to update in all the links.
Making Your Logo Square Dimensions
If you have a logo already, it's not difficult to convert it into square dimensions. You may just be able to crop it, but if this will lose part of your logo, here are step-by-step instructions on how you can can resize it to fill it out into a square shape:
- Go to Pixlr.com
- Open image from computer and select your logo
- Menu: Image > Canvas size.
- Increase whichever dimension is smaller to equal the larger number (to make a square)
- Click the center of the grid so your logo is centered in this new space.
- Menu: View > show all (to see your new image)
- By default the new space is white, but you can use the pain bucket tool to fill that space in as black,etc.
- If current size is larger than 500x500, reduce it: Image > image size, and choose 500x500.
- Save to your computer.
You can then update your Store Directory Logo on MorphMarket:
- Go to MorphMarket.com, login, and in menu choose Edit Profile. At very bottom, drag and drop this image into the Store Directory Logo.
- Reload the page to see preview beside where you drag and dropped it.
- Within an hour, our store directory will update with your logo.
Obtaining Pre-Launch Access
We'd love you to help us build a new species category on MorphMarket! To gain access to a pre-launched category, sign up and make sure to indicate it as a Selling Categories of Interest in your User Settings. If this category is ready (see list below), you'll receive immediate access. If it's not, we'll notify you once it's ready. By listing your animals early, you'll help us launch that much faster. You'll be supporting the community while reaching brand new customers.
Areas currently staged and in pre-launch status, in no particular order:
- Other Colubrids
- Milk Snakes
- Rainbow Boas
- Bearded Dragons
Please report any issues, some of which may include:
- Unrecognized gene or morph names. Please read our policy first.
- Unknown Price List formats which you think should be supported. This will require you to revise your input until it can be accepted.
- Broken links or other bizarre behavior.