- Jul 21, 2017
- 135 (100% positive in 12 months)
- Very Responsive and usually responds in 7 hours
Colette and Dan have been keeping and breeding various species of reptiles and amphibians for nearly 30 years together. During this time we have endeavored to produce quality animals for our customers. We strive for only the best in customer satisfaction. Were breeders so offspring sold here are produced by us. We run a clean operation and only family members work with our snakes. NO MITES here! We look forward to meeting you soon.
- Store Policy
- Full payment is required before shipping. We accept Visa, MC, Amex & Paypal. Tax is due on all Utah state sales. Please note on all PayPal transactions the shipping address must match the address that we are shipping to unless the package is being held for pick up.
Please DO NOT request an invoice if you are not planning on completing your purchase. Payment on invoices is due within a few hours of the invoice being sent to you. We cannot hold animals for your without payment.
Payment plans are available on purchases of $ 500.00 or more and require a non refundable deposit of 25% and payments of at least 25% ever 15 days. Shipping is by UPS Next Day Air. We are approved UPS shippers. We ship on Tuesday or Wednesday each week when weather permits. We do NOT ship FedEx.
We Guarantee Live Arrival when we approve the shipping time and you are there to receive the animal in person. If you decide you need it shipped at a time we do not recommend then you are responsible for your own shipment.
- 30 Ball Pythons, 28 Other Colubrids, 16 Kingsnakes, 12 Milk Snakes, 5 Boa Constrictors, 1 Corn Snakes
- Pastel (11) Granite (8) 100% Het Clown (7) Hypo (5) Tangerine (5) Albino (5) Lavender Albino (5) Clown (4) Yellow Belly (4) Mojave (4) 100% Het Axanthic (TSK) (4) Leopard (3) 100% Het Piebald (3) Enchi (3) Vanishing Pattern (3) High White (3) Lesser (2) Halloween (2) Anerythristic (2) Axanthic (TSK) (2) Super Pastel (1) Banana (1) Gravel (1) Pinstripe (1) Black Head (1) Tri-color (1) Tessera (1) Motley (1) Fire (1) Albino (1) Spotnose (1) Inca (1) Anerythristic (Type 2) (1) Piebald (1)