Urban Dinos/Snakeful Grace Store Policy/Terms and Conditions
*revised December 11th, 2021*
We at Urban Dinos want to make sure customers are happy and that animals are healthy. The below terms have been specified to protect the buyer, seller, and animal(s). If you have any questions, concerns, or need any clarifications, please feel free to reach out to us.
• All sales final, unless there is a confirmed problem with the health of the animal(s) (see below).
• Urban Dinos will issue a PayPal or WaveApps invoice if requested once buyer confirms they will be making a purchase. We then provide a 24 hour courtesy hold beginning at the time the invoice is issued. If payment is not made in that time period, the hold is released and the animal made available to other interested parties.
• All 25% deposits are nonrefundable except in the extremely unlikely event Urban Dinos backs out.
• Payments made above a 25% deposit are refundable.
• Payment is due in full at the time of purchase unless other arrangements have been made prior to purchase.
• Payment plans are available on a case-by-case basis and are not guaranteed. If a Payment plan is offered, full-price (or more, depending on the length of the payment plan) is expected.
• By making this purchase, buyer confirms they are at least 18 years of age.
• We accept Square, PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, CashApp and cash-in-hand only. Please note PayPal allows buyers to use other methods of payment for our invoices, including credit cards. Deposits will only be accepted through Zelle, Venmo, or CashApp unless other arrangements have been made prior to the purchase.
• Taxes are not included in the listed price of animals and will be applied to any Nevada sales.
• Animals can be shipped anywhere in the continental United States where the species is legal to own.
• Animals are shipped FedEx overnight through Reptiles2You in strict compliance with their shipping guidelines when weather conditions permit at both sending and receiving locations.
• All animals will be shipped within 7 business days, barring weather delay. Animals may be held up to 15 business days at buyer’s request to accommodate schedules.
• All animals are shipped Monday-Wednesday for a Tuesday-Thursday arrival ONLY.
• Urban Dinos is not responsible for unforeseen shipping delays by FedEx, including but not limited to: plane mechanical issues, FedEx employee and/or paperwork errors, air traffic delays, unpredicted weather events and/or acts of God.
• Urban Dinos is not responsible for delivery delays due to buyer error, including but not limited to: incorrect address, not picking up animal(s) held at hub on delivery date, not answering the door, etc.
• Regarding insurance: at present Reptiles2You does not offer insurance for your shipments. From their website: “Yes, we know there are other shipping companies that do offer insurance, but it only covers your animal if the package is LATE in addition to your animal being DOA. Since FedEx delivers 98% of their packages on time, insurance only has a chance of being worthwhile 2% of the time (and then only if your animal arrives dead of course). With long odds like that, is that a smart purchase? We don't really think so. But IF YOU DO - and you absolutely must have your live shipment insured - we suggest using our friends at SYR (ShipYourReptiles).”
• We offer a full 72-hour health guarantee on all live animal sales except amphibians.
• If there is any health concern, please notify Urban Dinos within 24 hours of receipt.
• Animals listed for sale are consistently feeding on unscented f/t mice unless otherwise stated.
• We reserve the right to nullify health guarantees due to insufficient evidence of proper husbandry and/or failure to quarantine.
• We strongly urge new animals go through a minimum 45-day period of quarantine in a new environment. This includes but is not limited to: keeping the snake in a completely different room from other reptiles, feeding with separate tongs, thoroughly washing hands after any contact with animal and enclosure, cleaning enclosure with separate cleaning tools, etc.
ANIMAL GENDER AND ATTRIBUTE GUARANTEES
• All ad photos represent the actual animal that will be delivered upon sale.
• Multiple efforts are in place to assure our animals are the gender stated, but if you have any concern they are not as advertised pleased let us know within 72 hours and we will work with you.
• We guarantee our animals will be 80% of the advertised weight or higher upon delivery.
• Returns and refunds are considered on a case-by-case basis and are NOT guaranteed.
• If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please inform us within 12 hours of receiving the animal(s).
• In the event of a return, buyer must supply shipping materials and ship via Reptiles2You in accordance to their standards.
• Urban Dinos pays for return shipping labels.
• Refunds will be issued AFTER the animal safely arrives back at Urban Dinos.
• Exchanges will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
• In the unlikely event of a DOA, buyer must notify Urban Dinos within 4 hours of the package being delivered. Photo proof is required; unboxing videos recommended.
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.