SOUTH FLORIDA REPTILES specializes in captive bred snakes, geckos, tortoises and other reptiles from around the world. We breed many species including crested geckos, giant day geckos, tokay geckos, leachianus geckos, gargoyle geckos, chahoua geckos, sarasins geckos, milk snakes, corn snakes, king snakes, rat snakes, boas, amphibians, scorpions, isopods and tortoises. We breed most of what we sell! We’re located in Weston Florida which is in the Fort Lauderdale metro area. We offer local pickup and ship nationwide. We can also coordinate local pickup in the Orlando metro area and most of the Florida reptile shows.
HAVE A QUESTION? Call Ethan 954-554-5268 or Mark 954-600-3747
To purchase an item simply call, text or email. Include your name, address, email and phone and say “I WANT TO BUY THIS ITEM”. We will reply with your total including shipping and include payment instructions. We accept Zelle, Venmo, Paypal and others. PWe have thousands of reptiles in stock and they're not all listed. Extra animals can usually ship free.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• “Is this item available?” If the item is listed.. It's available!
• “Can you send photos of parents, lineage, etc?” We don’t usually take the time to provide this information because it's a lot of extra work. Instead we post lots of photos and accept calls.
We sell healthy, well established animals and we're available by phone, text or email anytime. We’ve sold tens of thousands of animals and haven’t had many problems. The few problems we’ve had have been attributed to snakes going off feeding after being shipped or buyers not setting up our animals properly.
Please note that our terms for live arrival guarantee are detailed below. Because we use special boxes, FedEx 1-day and require you to pick up the package from the FedEx depot, dead on arrival animals are extraordinarily rare. Although we do at times make exceptions, for legal purposes our official terms of sale are below.
TERMS OF SALE
Your order is a legally binding contract. By placing your order you acknowledge that you have read, fully understand, and agree to our terms of sale. You also acknowledge and agree to pay all expenses including legal fees, court costs, and attorney fees paid by the seller when attempting to collect on a breach of these terms. We are not responsible for customers that ignore our terms. Our terms of sale SUPERSEDE those provided by MorphMarket and/or the marketplace on which we are doing business.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Regulations are always changing. We will not knowingly ship an animal to where it's illegal. Please do your own research before ordering. You are 100% responsible for knowing your local laws and regulations. You are expressly responsible for any fines or seizures and you will not be refunded if the animal is seized or DOA due to related delays.
• Corn snakes may not be shipped to Georgia.
• Tegus may not be shipped to Florida, Alabama, North Carolina, or New York City.
• Please let us know if you possess an appropriate special permit and/or if you are an approved museum and/or educational facility exempt from these restrictions.
FLORIDA REGULATIONS FOR TEGUS AND IGUANAS
For green iguanas (Iguana iguana) and tegus (genera Salvator and Tupinambis,
all species). We possess a Florida limited exception commercial sales permit and also Florida eradication and control permit.
• These species are only offered for sale to other limited exception commercial sales permit holders within Florida OR to anyone outside of Florida with the exception of the areas noted above.
• Green iguanas or tegus will be pit tagged (microchipped) before being shipped.
• We must obtain a photo of the recipient's drivers license before shipping.
PAYMENTS, DEPOSITS & REFUNDS
• We accept Zelle, Venmo, Paypal and others.
• All sales are final. There are no refunds.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Deposits may be accepted on certain animals. The minimum deposit must be 25% or $50, whichever is greater. Animals must be paid in full within the agreed time or a maximum of 60 days. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee for feeding and housing animals beyond the terms to which we agree. You default if not paid in full within the terms to which we agree. All agreements will be made in writing via email or text. Animals cannot be shipped until they are paid in full. Deposits are non-refundable if you change your mind or if you default.
• For chargebacks, disputes, or canceled payments the purchaser agrees to pay all expenses, including legal expenses, court costs and attorney fees paid by the seller in endeavoring to collect these invoiced items. All amounts over 60 days shall be subject to a 5% monthly service charge.
• If you refuse a shipment you will not get a refund.
• We do occasionally agree to accept an animal back as a return for credit of the price paid for the animal. We do not credit the original shipping nor do we pay for the return shipping. Under no circumstances will a credit be processed without first returning the animal.
• Per our merchant agreement, we will ship to the name used for your payment.
LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE
• Animals are shipped FedEx 1-day using specially designed insulated boxes and appropriate heat packs, cold packs or cryopacks (as instructed by our shipping company). You will be notified via email, text and/or by FedEx communications when your order ships so you may track it. Shipments are ready to pick-up as soon as 8:30am and before 10:30am. You must pickup within 2 hours.
• We ship to the FedEx depot nearest to the address you provide. The FedEx system will choose the closest depot. YOU MUST PICK-UP YOUR SHIPMENT FROM FEDEX. Please be prepared with a photo ID matching the name you used for shipping.
• We ship Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
• In order to ensure the safety of our animals, we reserve the sole discretion as to when to ship.
• We use FedEx tracking to determine when a shipment is “ready for recipient pickup” versus when it's “delivered” (picked up).
• No live arrival guarantee on shipments traveling to areas below 40(F) degrees or above 100(F) degrees.
• No live arrival guarantee on amphibians at any time.
• No live arrival guarantee on shipments that are not picked up within (2) hours from when FedEx makes them “available for pickup”.
• No live arrival guarantee on shipments delayed due to the buyer providing the wrong address, phone number, email, etc.
• No live arrival guarantee on shipments modified by FedEx at buyer request.
• No live arrival guarantee on export orders being sent outside the United States. Our guarantees end once delivered to your forwarder.
• No live arrival for FedEx delays.
• All claims must be made within (30) minutes of receiving the animal. Claims must be accompanied by clear photos of the dead animal, shown on top of our shipping label in a single picture. Do not discard the animal or any portion of the packaging until instructed to do so. Our insurance company may request these items and if you have disposed of them we cannot approve your claim. Please email or text photos then call immediately.
• All approved claims will be offered another of the same type of animal as a replacement. If another animal is not available, we will offer a credit towards a future order. Credits must be used within (90) days. There are no refunds.
• Live arrival guarantee will only apply to the cost of the animal and not apply to the cost of the original shipping. Additionally, shipping costs for a replacement animal are the responsibility of the buyer.
• Animals are offered for sale typically with multiple photos of the exact animal for sale. At times for inexpensive and/or generic looking animals we may choose to use a representative photo which may not necessarily be a photo of the exact animal for sale. When a representative photo is used the listing will say that.
• Sexing of animals is done as a courtesy and isn’t guaranteed. You may indicate your preference at the time of placing your order but the availability of your preference and/or the accuracy of the sex is not guaranteed. For geckos, sexing is more reliable for males but only 100% when the animals are visually dimorphic.
• We guarantee the animal was shipped out in a healthy state and shipped according to all FedEx rules and regulations.
• We are not responsible for animal temperament. We will not refund an animal because it’s skittish or or aggressive.
• All animals are established and feeding before they are to be offered for sale.
• Most of our snakes are fed defrosted frozen mice of an appropriate size.
• Snakes may refuse food and/or change their feeding preference after the stress of being shipped. We are happy to provide support and suggestions but snakes going off feed is a risk you must be willing to accept.
• Dropped tails on lizards and geckos during shipping will be offered a discount.
• Once delivered and inspected, the wellbeing of the animal is the sole responsibility of the buyer. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VETERINARY COSTS.
• Unless otherwise noted, we do our best to sell reptiles that are in perfect condition and that are free from internal or external parasites, respiratory infection, prolapse, kinks, stuck shed, skinfolds, viruses, etc. For liability reasons we suggest that all animals should be seen by a veterinarian immediately upon receipt.
• You agree to quarantine all new animals for enough time to avoid transferring any illness to other animals in your collection. We are explicitly not responsible for the alleged or actual death or illness of other animals in your collection.
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.