1. All reptiles are being shipped every Tuesday and Wednesday after sunset via FedEx Priority Overnight. Monday shipping is dangerous and has a high rate of delay because FedEx has to handle 3-day shipments on Monday including Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
2. There are two options to receive reptiles, which are the hub pick-up or delivered to your house. The FedEx hub pick-up is safer and less stressful for reptiles. The hub pickup includes live and on-time arrival insurance, and buyers must pick up on time to be insured if the package is ready at the hub on time. Home delivery cannot be insured, and buyers will assume all risks. For hub pickup, DOA (death of arrival) will be fully compensated including the shipping price only when the buyer picks up on time. When the weather is bad, home-delivery won't be an option- only hub pick-up.
3. There are 5 payment options available , PayPal Venmo CashApp Zelle and Chase QuickPay.
4. Hold is available with a deposit of 30% of the reptile price- non-refundable- for 2 weeks. There might be an additional fee to hold for a longer period of time. “Hold” is in effect as soon as we receive the 30% deposit. 2-weeks hold period does not include any week that live animal shipping is unavailable due to FedEx system problem, natural disaster, national emergency, and more. For instance, if a buyer holds a reptile for 4 weeks, but live animal shipping hasn't been available for the entire 4 weeks, the buyer has held the reptile for 0 week.
5. We do not guarantee the sex of any animal we have for sale that is under 6 months of age, regardless of the species, however we are usually very accurate sexing at a young age.
6. When you receive your reptile, buyers have to video the entire box opening procedure with your cellphone or other appropriate video recording device. The video quality must be clear enough to verify the surroundings. If something is odd, or DOA happens, buyers must send the video to us either by SMS or email. If everything is good, buyers need not to send the video.
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.