Black Friday specials will be honored until the special is taken down! Take advantage while deals last!
Temperatures are now too cold to ship and WINTER HOLDS are now in effect. Shipping will NOT resume until at least mid January for the safety of the animals. We will continue to feed/water and care for said animals for no additional cost until we are able to resume shipping. Thank you kindly for understanding!
Terms and Conditions
Here at Respect Geck we take priority in the health of our animals and the happiness of our customers. Our terms are written out below in order to best protect buyer, seller and animal(s) If you have any questions or need any clarifications please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Payment is due in full at the time of purchase unless other arrangements have been made prior to purchase.
*Payment through paypal, venmo, or cash if you are local.
*Payment plans available if needed with a 40% non-refundable deposit.
* Any DEPOSIT(S) made toward the total purchase price of the animal(s) are NONREFUNDABLE.
* By making this purchase, buyer confirms they are at least 18 years of age.
Holds and Returns:
*I will only hold animals with a 40% non-refundable deposit of the total cost (including the cost of shipping)
*I will typically hold the animal for 2 weeks but if you need a larger time frame I’m happy to discuss it.
*If buyer decides to back out on their animal(s) they therefore forfeit their deposit(s) and any additional payments will be refunded.
*Local pickup or shipping available. Please be aware that delays are frequent right now due to the pandemic.
* Animals can be shipped anywhere in the continental United States where the species is legal to own. The buyer is responsible to check the regulations in their receiving state, county and city prior to purchasing the animal(s).
*P.O. Box, APOs, or FPOs are not acceptable forms of delivery addresses.
*Our Shipping Days are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only. There will be no shipping Thursday – Sunday
* Animal(s) are shipped overnight through FedEx and in strict compliance with the weather guideline below. When weather conditions do not permit at both sending and receiving, we will continue feeding, watering, and caring for your animal(s)
* When shipping to a FedEx Hub, it is strongly recommended that you contact the hub prior to shipping to ensure the location will accept packages containing live animals.
*Weather plays a key role on when animals can be shipped safely. If temperatures at the FedEx hub or destination zip code are under (Overnight Low) 32°F or over 95°F we will not ship as it is not safe for the animals. We will ship on the next available shipping day that temperatures allow.
*We offer a 100% live arrival guarantee on all our animals. There are, however, circumstances that will void the live arrival guarantee.
1.Temperatures at the hub or destination being under 35°F or over 95°F.
2. Animals held for pickup at a FedEx location must be picked up the same day as arrival.
3.Guarantee is void if you are not home to receive your animal(s).
4. A delay in shipping resulting in rerouting due to an inaccurate delivery address being entered during checkout.
*TSM and TSF are not 100% accurate so that is not guaranteed.
*Although dropped tails are uncommon during shipping it can happen. Dropped tails are not considered for money back or a refund.
*Should the animal(s) arrive dead we will need you to provide a picture of the deceased animal(s) and to contact us immediately upon receipt of the animal(s).
*Live arrival guarantee only applies to the shipping period and is void once you take possession of the animal(s).
*Live arrival guarantee will only apply to the cost of the animal and not the cost of shipping. Shipping costs for replacement animal(s) are the responsibility of the buyer.
*Once inspected and accepted the well-being of the animal(s) is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Respect Geck will not be responsible for any veterinary costs incurred by the buyer for the maintenance and upkeep of the animal(s).
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.