Genetic Stripe Ball Python (#Steve)
Parentage = Pastel GStripe (mother) x Pastel GStripe Dinker (father)
(Pictures of parents and past clutches available with serious inquiries)
- Genetic Stripe Pos Dinker
- 7th August 2019
- Live Rat
Mother of Serpents
- Hampton, Virginia
- At Least 70.00 (Domestic)
- Firm Price
- No Trades
- First Posted:
- Last Renewed:
1. Shipping cost varies, but prices typically range from 50-70$ depending on region and weight. I use overnight shipping ONLY with ShipYourReptiles.
2. ALL snake purchases require a small 'handling' fee (usually around 15-20$ per snake, depending on the value of the animal) that covers insurance and allows me to ensure live, on-time arrival.
3. I guarantee that ALL animals shipped to you will arrive On-Time, alive and completely healthy (eating well and fully established on prey food and accurately sexed). ALL buyers are responsible for reporting a DOA (dead on arrival) or injured animal within 30 minutes of box arrival. Failure to report a DOA or injury due to shipping accident to the seller within 30 minutes of box arrival will void all responsibility of the seller to replace the animal or offer a reimbursement.
4. Update - January 2020
Due to current temperature lows, I will not be shipping snakes until the temperatures have consistently risen into the mid 40's and low 50's. I will be glad to help you with a payment plan and care for your new snake until the temperatures make it safe to ship your new friend.
5. Please be home to sign for your new snake on the first delivery attempt or consider shipment to a FEDEX shipping hub (contact for details). You must provide your full address along with any apartment or suite numbers as needed. Providing the wrong shipping address will void any guarantees.
6. Unfortunately, I can't ship or export to Canada or outside the U.S. due to high export fees, duties and taxes.
Payment, Plans & Arrangements
1. All prices for single snakes are firm and shipping/handling is non-negotiable. I do offer discounts for multiple snake purchases and repeat customers. Definitely ask me about those! I also have a Dinker project in the works and several extremely cool recessive projects happening behind the scenes.
2. ALL deposits & payments are final and non-refundable. In agreeing to purchase an animal from me, you acknowledge that during unsafe weather, climate or shipping conditions, I may be unable to ship an animal to you for an unknown amount of time until it becomes safe to do so. As the seller, I retain the right to determine WHEN it is safe to ship an animal. As my buyer, you understand that waiting for safe shipping WILL NOT warrant a refund.
3. I offer 30-90 day payment plans for animals over 200$ with a nonrefundable deposit of 25%. Failure to complete payment plans will result in cancellation of the agreement and loss of nonrefundable deposit. If the weather is too cold (or hot) to ship, I will hold onto your snakes at no additional charge until safe to ship. If weather interferes with shipping, I will provide care and feeding at no additional cost until it is safe to ship your animal.
1. My responsibility to you as a customer is to provide you with a quality snake with full disclosure of what you are purchasing. Your responsibility as a customer is to provide proper husbandry for your new snake and please adhere to any state or local laws concerning purchases.
2. All reptiles listed are handled and produced by me and WILL NEVER be flipped or resold from another breeder unless SPECIFICALLY identified otherwise on the individual listing with express permission from the breeder.
3. Every snake I sell is guaranteed to arrive healthy and properly sexed, with all hets guaranteed 100% unless otherwise noted ex: possible het, 66% het, or 50% het.
4. Send me Questions! I love them!
My current projects (and favorite morphs) focus mainly on recessives with:
Keep your eyes out for new things coming :)