Vanilla Ball Python (#5-2020-3)
NO HATCHLINGS WILL BE SHIPPED UNTIL AT LEAST 100 GRAMS!!!
Shipping Is not included in most prices. You pay the listed price, we cover all associated payment fees (PayPal fees).
Payment methods: We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, and Venmo. Payments are non-refundable, and all sales are final.
1. Because of the increasing complexity of Ball Python combos, even with experience and consultations with other breeders, we can not 100% guarantee accuracy of Incomplete Dominate (Co-dom) genes in our animals.
2. Recessive / Heterozygous Genes & correct gender are always FULLY guaranteed
***PLEASE NOTE IF YOUR PROFILE IS NOT FULLY COMPLETE WITH YOUR REAL NAME ECT, WE WILL ASK YOU TO FILL IT OUT. WE WILL REFUSE A SALE IF IT IS NOT FILLED OUT.
WE SHIP TO FEDEX HUBS FOR CUSTOMER PICK UP ONLY. NO RESIDENTIAL
Due to the impact of Covid 19 Fedex has suspended service commitments and there is no insurance on live arrival guarantees or insurance on the animal at this time. This applies to everyone shipping, not just us. So shipments will go to a FedEx hub for pickup only if a customer chooses to take that risk. If a customer wants to purchase and have us hold till insurance is back on, we will gladly do so and prefer that, but we are giving the customers choice of taking the risk and having the animal shipped to a FedEx hub only. No residential. Shipping on Tuesday and Wednesdays only, until further notice. you will need to notify us by 1130am (your time) that shipment arrived ect, for live arrival guarantee.
-MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE
- All animals are shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight.
- Shipping is done tues and wed only until further notice. And is dependent on weather, work schedules, etc. We will work this out with you.
- Above 95 we do not ship at all. (up to 90 for residence,95 for hub).We do not ship weeks of major holidays
- Whomever pays for the animal, that is the name the animal is shipped under.
- Someone must be present to receive the animal for live arrival guarantee.
- We must be notified an hour at the latest for live arrival guarantee via email, text, or message on FaceBook. ( 1 hr past service time on the box/1130am for hub pickups)
-1pm est is the cut off for shipments for shipping days. If i don't hear from you by that time, the shipment waits till the next available shipping day.
-25% restocking fee for any canceled purchase
- Plans are as followed if agreed upon by us. Do not enter a payment plan if you do not intend to pay.
** Animals over $500-1000 require the 25% down non refundable and paid for within 60 days.
*** Animals over 1000$ required 40% down non refundable and 60 days, 90 if terms are discussed.
*** all deposits and payments are NON REFUNDABLE unless it is our reason/s the payment plan was stopped. payments/not deposits are transferable. please note by sending payment you have agreed to these terms and accept them.
*** If plans are not paid for fully within the agreed upon time you forfeit your hold on said animal and it will be offered back to the public.
****All payments are to be on a weekly or Bi-weekly schedule. please follow this, YOU WILL GET 1 EMAIL AND 48 HRS TO RESPOND IF YOU ARE LATE.
**** Payment plans are on listing price of the animal only.
**** Any payment plans agreed upon that surpass the allotted days without notification and agreed new terms will have their deposit and payments on said animal/s
Seller is not responsible for animal temperament.
We require a %25 non-Refundable deposit to hold the animal and we allow 30 Days to pay the remaining balance on animals over $500. We do not offer payment plans on animals under $500.
Animals over $3,000 we require a %25 non refundable deposit and the rest be paid within 60 Days.
I have had a vested interest in reptiles my entire life. I started owning them in my early 20s. While I have owned multiple species, ball pythons have become our main focus for breeding. We got started into the hobby when a friend asked that I take in her ball because she was going to college. Of course I said yes and started researching all the current information regarding the species. While in my care, my husband suggested the breeding side. I then began researching that side of the hobby. I found myself a close mentor. I have now grown over the last few years into a small business that will eventually become my only career.
The main focus will be a few different recessives, however the goal will be to produce high quality animals for both pets and breeders alike, regardless of the genes involved. Our first clutch (produced 2020) has been the biggest highlight for us, because everyone starts somewhere and there is nothing like that first feeling.