Female Super Cinnamon Albino 9.8.21 Ball Python (#09082101)
1. The buyer or a member of the household must be present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt (Fedex provides time of delivery stamp).
2. A delay in shipping due to carrier mishandling.
3. Temperatures at the hub or destination being under 32°F or over 99°F.
4. Animals held for pickup at a Fedex location must be picked up the same day as arrival.
5. A delay in shipping resulting in rerouting due to an inaccurate delivery address being entered during checkout.
In the case of a DOA (Dead On Arrival), the buyer must provide a picture of the deceased animal as well as contact us upon receipt of the animal.
"L.A.G" only applies to the shipping period and is void once you take possession of the animal.
"L.A.G" is only applied to the cost of animal and not the cost of shipping. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs of replacement animals.
Once package is inspected and accepted, the well being of the animal is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Miami Reptile Company is not responsible for any veterinary costs incurred by the buyer for the maintenance and upkeep of the animal.
Any and All Payment plans we require a minimum 25% deposit (NON REFUNDABLE) with the remaining balance due in 30 days.
45 day payment plans are available for animals over $1000+
Or unless otherwise discussed prior to deposit being sent.
Otherwise all payment plans are expected to be collected in full within 30 days of initial deposit paid.
Orders paid in full that wish to be Canceled orders are subjected to a 15% Restocking Fee.
If you have any inquiries about animals please contact our sales manager Alex @ MRC 786-626-9992