Genetic Stripe Sunfire Platinum Poss Het Albino Reticulated Python (#M-1-20)
- Platinum Sunfire 50% Het Albino Genetic Stripe
- 13th June 2020
- Frozen/Thawed Rat
West Coast Retics & Reptiles
- Atwater, California
- Firm Price
- Will Consider
- First Posted:
- Last Renewed:
Trades: Currently, I’m only accepting Super Dwarf Locality Reticulated Pythons (Kalatoa, Madu, Kayuadi, and possibly Ternates) for animals listed.
Every effort will be made to ensure your business with West Coast Retics and Reptiles is positive & customers will be treated with respect. All animals will be honestly represented and 100% healthy at the time of delivery. Animals are guaranteed to be free of mites and ticks at the time of delivery. Every effort will be made to properly sex animals, but please be sure to confirm the sex upon receipt. If for whatever reason you are not happy with the animal you receive, you must notify Me within 24 hours for a refund. The customer will be responsible for all return shipping costs and arrangements. Animals must be returned 100% healthy at the earliest possible shipping date. The animal may be held in quarantine upon return for a few days to ensure it is healthy before refunding the cost of the animal.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING - ONLY SHIPPING IN THE US
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE LIVE ARRIVAL AS LONG AS SHIP YOUR REPTILES DOES NOT GUARANTEE IT.
All animals will be shipped through Ship your reptiles. I would prefer for the animal to be picked up at a hub. If the customer insists on door to door delivery, then they must assume the risk and waive their live-arrival guarantee. If the animal dies in transit, I will replace the animal if possible with an equivalent animal or issue credit for the full amount of the purchase which can be used towards the purchase of any animal. All animals will be properly packed and shipped in a new shipping box.
We offer shipping to most locations in the US.
* Shipping will be actual cost. Call, text, or email for a quote.
* Anything over $1000 is free Shipping (There are some exceptions)
* As soon as you receive the animal please check on the animal as soon as possible.
* Please notify me within an hour after you sign for the animal so I know that the animal has arrived Safe & Alive.
* If there are any obvious problems with the animal (deceased or injured) please let me know within an hour after you signed for the animal.
* The customer must pick up the live shipment at their closest shipping hub. This is the safest method of shipment since it avoids the delivery truck where most delivery mishaps occur.
* Customers will be provided a tracking number and should pick up the animal promptly after it arrives at the customer center and becomes available for pick up.
* A photo ID is required at the time of pick up.
* Animals are shipped Monday through Wednesday only. * Payment plans will be considered for purchases of $1000 or more which include single or multiple reptile orders.
Payments must be made through PayPal
@ firstname.lastname@example.org or through VENMO.
Refunds: Deposits are non-refundable. If you request a refund and you’ve paid in full, your 20% deposit or 20% of the purchase price will be withheld along with any fees charged by PayPal. Make sure before purchasing any reptiles from us that you’ve thoroughly read or store policy.