To purchase any animal from Rainbowsrus I will need the following;
Your email address
Your name. First and Last
Your phone number
For straight pay, we can do PayPal or I can also do a credit/debit card over the phone. If needed I can send you a PayPal invoice.
If you would like to set up a payment plan, please call me during the day (Pacific standard time) and we’ll talk about how to do that. 408-224-0414.
Once we enter into an agreement for a specific animal (or multiple animals), that animal will be placed on tentative hold for you to allow time for payment (or deposit) to be made. That specific animal is no longer available for anyone else to purchase. Your prompt response is required for an animal to be held for you. We will work out a time frame for payment to be made after which the animal will go back to available. I want to hold animals for people I know are interested in obtaining them. But a failure to communicate will imply you are no longer interested.
Once payment or deposit for payment plans is made, the animal is placed on permanent hold. Website and other sales ads will be updated to show that animal on hold.
2. Shipping animals is primarily via FedEx Priority Overnight, we are a FedEx certified live animal shipper. This shipping is FREE for any purchase over $1000!!! Otherwise shipping is a flat $90 per box. I ship on Tuesday or Wednesday to ensure safe arrival before the weekend. I will not pressure you to ship ASAP. A scheduled shipping date must work for both of us. Also, if weather is not 100% acceptable for all facilities along the way, (departure, FedEx sort facilities mid country and final destination) shipping will be delayed until it’s safe to do so. Babies sold in late fall or winter may need to stay with me waiting for warmer spring weather for safe shipping.
I am also able to ship Delta Cargo to your local Delta serviced Airport, often same day shipping.
3. Live arrival is guaranteed, all Boas are guaranteed to be sexed properly, healthy, and flawless. You will be happy with your purchase. My continued good reputation depends on it. Any problems or issues arising within a reasonable amount of time will be addressed accordingly. Live arrival guaranty only applies when you are at the ship to address waiting for arrival. OR when I ship to a business or FedEx Hub location and received the same day it arrives at the hub.
4. A non-refundable 25% deposits will hold your purchase. It is possible to purchase Boas from me using a payment plan or "Lay away" plan if you will. Simply make a proposal and I will decide if your offer is one that I can live with. Make your payments as agreed and I will hold the animal for you. I will mark it "On Hold" on the web site. I rarely turn down offers for a payment plan. Any animals purchased this way will not be shipped until they are paid for in full.
5. I am responsive to most forms of communication, Email to [email protected]
, Messaging through the MorphMarket.com site, messaging through Facebook or my direct daytime phone number of 408-224-0414. Call between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Standard time Monday through Friday.
Rainbowsrus Payment Plans
Rainbowsrus is always open to payment plans. So please reach out to me and we can work out the details.
- 25% Deposit holds the animal for you.
- Typical payment plan is 25% down and 25% per month until paid off or four months. Longer payment plans can be available on higher dollar orders. I am a working stiff just like most of you and am very understanding and flexible regarding payment. I would rather have the animal on hold and receiving payments than have that same animal available for sale.
- No animal will be shipped prior to being paid for in full.
- I do not charge any maintenance charge of any kind while I clean, feed and care for your animal till you complete your payment plan as agreed.
- I might be interested in a trade from time to time, but that trade is going to have to be something that I have an interest in. Relatively rare Rainbow Boas might interest me. Other Reptiles not. Other items of value might interest me as well. Do not hesitate to ask. Worst I’ll say is “No, that trade does not work for me”.
Payment plans for me are an essential part of business and a part that I welcome. I do not consider a payment plan any burden whatsoever and value your payment plan order just as much as someone who is straight paying for an animal from me. So please do not hesitate and ask if you have any question whatsoever.
For me the sale is never over, once you have the boa in hand you can still reach out to me with questions on care, caging, temps, humidity etc. Just reach out and I’ll freely give you my advice.