Hypo Trans Genetic Stripe Probable Male Central Bearded Dragon (#001-HTGS-001)
Hypo Trans G-Stripe baby...very easy to handle. Good eater and going through a growth spurt. In shed right now and colors will get more vibrant.
Eating greens, roaches, and BSFL.
Discounts on multiple dragons.
- Hypo Red Translucent Purple/blue Genetic Stripe
- Domestically Produced
- 5th May 2021
- Live Roach
- Houston, Texas
- 25.00-45.00 (Domestic)
- Will Consider
- First Posted:
- Last Updated:
- Payment must be made in full at time of purchase, unless otherwise agreed between Buyer and Seller.
- Payment will be accepted using PayPal or cash for local pickups.
- Shipping is done using FedEx Overnight with a preference towards the overnight priority option using Reptiles Express Monday through Thursday.
- Shipping is done in an insulated shipping box and heat pack or cool pack, depending on temperatures and as needed.
- All sales are final due to the stress of shipping on the animals and risk of cross-contamination.
Payments, Deposits and Refunds:
- Deposits are non-refundable if the Buyer backs out of a deal.
- If Seller backs out of a deal that Buyer has paid money into, Seller is responsible to pay back 100% of the money, including any portion labeled as non-refundable.
- If Seller fails to ship the order for more than 7 days after it was paid in full in a single payment and did not communicate that delay (e.g., weather conditions) to the Buyer before the payment, then the Seller may forfeit all rights to any non-refundable portions and owe the Buyer a 100% refund if/when they ask for it, subject to MorphMarket’s discretion.
- If Seller goes 10 days or more without a response to Buyer that has given them money and not yet received the animal, then the Seller may forfeit all rights to any non-refundable portions and owe the Buyer a 100% refund if/when they ask for it, subject to MorphMarket’s discretion.