Payment methods: PayPal is our preferred method of payment, unless otherwise agreed upon by Buyer and Seller. All payments (including payment plans) are non-refundable, and all sales are final.
Payment plans: Payment plans are available for animals with a purchase price $400 or higher. The animal can be held with a 25% down payment, with another 25% due every two weeks until the animal is paid in full. Full payment must be received within 6 weeks, and shipping or local pick-up may be arranged only after the animal is paid in full. Example: If you purchase a $1000 snake with $250 down payment on January 1, your next $250 payment is due on or before January 15, then $250 more on or before January 29, and the final $250 on or before February 12. All payments are non-refundable, even if the purchase is not completed, to account for the animal being taken "off the market" during the payment plan period.
Health Guarantee: We guarantee the safe arrival of all of our animals so long as best shipping practices are followed (see below). We additionally guarantee that the animal you receive will be in good physical health. If you have concerns regarding injury or death of an animal during transit, you must contact us within 3 hours of your FedEx hub pick-up with photos/videos and a description of your concerns. A video of yourself unboxing the snake is recommended so the potential cause of injury can be determined. While we will never sell a snake that we believe to be ill, we will honor our health guarantee for any systemic (non-visible) diagnoses confirmed by an exotic veterinarian within 72 hours of receipt of animal. We test our collection for nidovirus and guarantee nidovirus-free animals.
Sales / Shipping Guarantee: Unless otherwise agreed upon (e.g., local pickups), we ship our animals with insurance and guidance from reputable reptile shipping companies. All animals will be shipped via FedEx to a local hub nearest to you (no local or home deliveries). At the time of sale, you must specify the name and full address of the FedEx hub where you intend to receive the animal. We reserve the right to hold the animal or delay shipping (at no additional cost to you, and with the same level of care given) due to factors such as extreme temperatures, wildfires, or other natural disasters that increase the likelihood of shipping delays or risk to the animal. We will rely on information and guidance from major reptile shippers and insurers to make these decisions, and do our best to work with your schedule conditional on safe shipping conditions.
Sex and Genetics Guarantee: We fully guarantee all advertised recessive (visual or 100% het) genetics and sex of the animal. Co-dominant genetics will be represented to the best of our ability, with expert input sought where needed. We keep detailed records of all pairings while animals are in our care and will include this information with ads for applicable hatchlings, so that likely or possible genetics may be inferred for hatchlings where an absolute identification may not be possible (e.g., an ivory hatching with possible additional "hidden" genes). Animals confirmed by a veterinarian or indisputable video documentation to be incorrectly sexed within 3 days of receipt will be eligible for full refund or replacement.
1. If Seller backs out of a deal that Buyer has paid money into, Seller is responsible to pay back 100% of the money, including any portion labeled as non-refundable.
2. If Seller goes 14 days or more without a response to Buyer that has given them money and not yet received the animal, then the Seller may forfeit all rights to any non-refundable portions and owes the Buyer a 100% refund if/when they ask for it, subject to MorphMarket’s discretion.
3. Seller guarantees that the animal being delivered is exactly the one represented in the ad.
4. Seller guarantees that the animal shipped will not be LESS than 20% margin of error in weight if the weight is advertised.
5. Seller guarantees the animal was shipped out in a healthy state and shipped according to all FedEx rules and regulations. Buyer is responsible for animal injury or loss if buyer fails to pick up animal within 5 hours of hub delivery.
6. If the animal is shown to be visibly sick or injured within 3 hours of hub pick-up as proven by the Buyer (with photos and videos, as needed), Seller is responsible for refund or replacement.
7. If the animal proves to be sick (non-visible) within 3 days of hub pickup as proven by the Buyer (with exotic veterinary confirmation, as requested by Seller), Seller is responsible for refund or replacement including reasonable veterinary costs where applicable.
8. Seller is not responsible for animal temperament, though we are happy to describe or disclose current temperament with prospective Buyers.
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.