Store policy. Sex and health is guaranteed. See terms & conditions below. Besides DOA, any problem with your animal must be reported to us within 4 hours of arrival. The health guarantee is valid for the intial 24 hours because we can not control your environment or husbandry but we are always willing to help if you have any questions regarding proper setup. DOA must be reported within 1 hour of arriving based on Fed Ex time stamp and photo evidence provided.
There are however circumstances that will void the live arrival guarantee.
1. The buyer or a member of the household must be present to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt.
2. A delay in shipping due to carrier mishandling.
3. Temperatures at the hub or destination being under 32°F or over 99°F.
4. Animals held for pickup at a Fedex location must be picked up the same day as arrival.
5. A delay in shipping resulting in rerouting due to an inaccurate delivery address being provided.
Shipments made through Reptiles Express, weather permitting. Lows must be above 38°F and Highs must be below 100°F. Requesting shipping outside of these temperature guidelines nullifies any Guarantee of Live Arrival by Gulf Coast Exotics.
Live arrival guarantee will only apply to the cost of the animal and not the cost of shipping. Shipping costs for replacement animals are the responsibility of the buyer.
Once inspected and accepted the well being of the animal is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Payment must be made in full before any animal is shipped. We accept paypal, Western Union, cashiers check and Visa or MasterCard. Short term payment plans may be available on purchases over $500, all deposits are non-refundable, please feel free to text or message on facebook for more information or to discuss payment options.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.