[Pair] DH Desert Ghost Black Axanthic 66% Het Hypo Ball Python (#20M/F-DHDGBAX-…)
I guarantee that all animals are sexed correctly, in good health and are represented to the best of my ability. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me within 24 hours of arrival of the animal and I will do all I can to resolve!
Canadian sales EMT (E-mail Money Transfer) and Direct Deposits are accepted. Non-Canadian sales Direct Deposits are accepted. Payments must clear before animal is shipped.
Payment Plans & Holding..
I accept payment plans on any purchase $300 and over. A non-refundable 25% deposit minimum must be placed in order to put the animal on hold. The remaining 75% (plus shipping cost if applicable) must be paid off as to our agreement before the animal is shipped out.
All animals are shipped within Canada via Reptile Express next day delivery, weather permitting. Shipping to Germany and USA available, please contact for more information.
Live Arrival Guarantee..
Every animal sold at Canadian Regius comes with a live arrival guarantee. However, the package must be picked up within 2 hours of arrival time to the airport/hub, or received on the first attempt via Reptile Express to guarantee live arrival.
Please notify me within 3 hours of animal arrival time with photos to resolve. If animal is DOA a replacement or full refund will be provided.