We reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone, for any reason.
Live arrival is only guaranteed if delivered on the first attempt. In the rare event of a delivery mishap, resulting in a deceased animal, you must contact Us within 1 hr of the scanned delivery time stamp with written details and photos of the shipping box and animal(s) at opening. DO NOT Remove OR dispose of the deceased animal or the original packaging/materials until we have been contacted and have received all required information and given the ok to do so. In the event of a DOA a replacement animal will be offered and or a store credit that can be applied to any animal we have up for sale but does not include the shipping.
We do our best to accurately sex young animals . However, there is no guarantee on sex unless otherwise stated at time of sale.
We ship via FedEx Priority Overnight.
Animals are packed with cold or heat packs, when necessary, and in insulated boxes. If temperatures are below 30 degrees or over 90 degrees at any point of travel we will not ship until conditions improve. If there are major weather events, we reserve the right to refuse shipment until conditions improve. In the event we schedule a HOLD FOR PICK UP we require the animal to be picked up no later then 60 minutes after the FedEx center holding the animal opens, or we are not responsible for live arrival.
*Payment Plan Options*
*Animals listed at $200-$500 require a minimum down payment of $50 with the balance due within 14 days.
*Animals listed at $500-$1,000 require a minimum down payment of 20% with the balance due within 30 days.
*Animals listed at or over $3000 have 2 payment plan options. Plan A, 20% down 42 days to pay balance. Plan B, 30% down 56 days to pay balance, for both large payment plans down payments will be issued 80% CREDIT for future purchase ONLY in the event the balance is not paid or agreement made, the other 20% will be forfeited.
*Payment plans required on purchases greater than $1,000 are offered on a case by case basis.
Any down payment or subsequent payments made on payment plans are non refundable. Failure to complete payment will result in a credit with Chimera Reptiles / Rock & Roll Gecko. Any sale over $500 will require a copy of purchasers state issued photo ID (Please edit out your ID number in the photo). This policy is in place to protect all parties against fraud.
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.