Family owned reptile breeding facility. Over 30 years in business. Check out our reptile related content on our YouTube channel.
* Live arrival is guaranteed when shipping temperatures at both ends are between 45° – 85°F for home delivery and 25F° – 90F° for having the animal shipped to a Fed Ex hub for pick up. All held animal must be picked up within 4 hours of arrival at the Fed Ex hub. We can hold the animal(s) at our facility until temperatures are safe for shipping when the animal is paid for or a deposit is made. We cannot offer any guarantee after the arrival as we have no control over the environment that they will go to once they leave our care. We encourage all buyers to fully research the care requirements of their purchased animal before the animal arrives. We offer many care videos on our YouTube channel to help in your care research.
* Many reptiles are difficult to sex as babies. Therefore, we will do their best to sex your animal, but we cannot guarantee the sex on any animal unless otherwise specified at the time of sale.
* The buyer must be present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
* We are not responsible for carrier delays or mishandling resulting in DOA* animals.
* We are not responsible for animal temperament. Dogs bite. Cats bite. Birds bite. Even Mike Tyson has been known to bite. Anything with a mouth can bite. We cannot guarantee that you will never get bitten by an animal from us.
* We cannot be held responsible for shipping charges incurred for upholding our guarantee; they are the responsibility of you, the buyer. We do not offer credits or refunds on shipping for replacement animals. We will replace DOA's according to our TOS, but additional shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
* If an animal(s) is dead upon arrival the customer must notify us within an hour of receipt. The arrival time will be determined by the tracking information provides online. If the first attempt of delivery is missed then all live and arrival guarantees are null and void. An email or text with a photo attached of the actual animal must be sent within one hour of arrival or pick up.
* We are not responsible for any veterinary expenses or costs incurred by the buyer. If you take any animal to a veterinarian, you do so entirely at your own expense.
* In accordance with FDA regulations, turtles and tortoises less than 4 inches are offered expressly for educational, scientific only. They are not sold as pets.
* Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations. No shipments will be knowingly sent in violation of any state or federal laws.
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.