Gray Family Snakes

MorphMarket Member

Joined on Jul 24, 2021

21 Followers

Roger E Gray

Huntsville, AL, USA

Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal Goods & Services, PayPal Friends & Family, Venmo

View More

Local Pickup

Regional Shipping

Responses

  Very Responsive
usually responds in 27 minutes

Badges

Noticed

Gained 10 followers on their store profile

Liked

Liked 10 times on an single ad

Annual Member 2022

Supported MorphMarket with paid membership for 2022

View All 3 Badges

Ratings

Overall Ratings Score: 3

Percent Positive: 100% in last 12 months


View Details

About

We are a small family business enjoying the hobby. We purchased our original snakes from some of the best breeders and target beautiful/impressive strong genes.

View More

Store Policy

Our Commitment:
All animals are guaranteed to be healthy, feeding and properly sexed. If there is any problem or you are not 100% satisfied with the purchase, please contact us within 24 hours of arrival. Make sure to take photos of your snake upon arrival for any future reference. Every snake for sale on this site is the exact snake shown on the image.

Healthy Promise:
GFS is a strong believer in keeping the hobby healthy. We have tested our entire colony for Nidovirus, and have never had a snake test positive. However, we believe all snake owners should do their due diligence test on intake, and should quarantine. If you ever receive a snake from GFS that tests positive on intake for Nido (serpentavirus) or any other contagious disease, we will provide 100% refund and pay for return shipping of the animal. If you plan to test for Crypto, or any other disease that cannot be tested within 24 hours, please contact us prior to purchase to discuss a reasonable timeframe for testing and we will gladly accommodate.

100% Het Guarantee:
All 100% Hets are guaranteed for life. Any animal sold as 100% Het has come from a Visual Recessive from our collection unless specifically stated otherwise.

SHIPPING
Shipping animals will be done though FedEx overnight and price will be $75 across the US (not included on listed price.) We guarantee live arrival on all of our shipments and make sure that all snakes are properly shipped in appropriate packaging with heating or cooling elements. All snakes with live arrival guarantee will ship to a FedEx hub of your choosing. Live arrival guarantee will be voided if you do not pick up the snake on the first available day.

RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT PLANS
At this time, we do not offer Payment Plans. However, we will allow reservations/holds with 20% down payment (nonrefundable) on any snake sold for over $1,000 . The remaining 80% balance is due within 60 days. We will ship the snake after the balance is paid in full.

MorphMarket's Default Store Policy specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.

View More

Testimonials

“Purchased 3 new additions to our collection, 2 for the kids and 1 for myself, I must say I think I won on this deal. Roger and his family are awesome. Definitely will be doing business together in the future.”

joeymcbee

Community Posts

Listings

View All 9 Listings