Joined on Feb 25, 2022
Joined on Feb 25, 2022
No ratings yet
Chassity N Taylor
Cameron, WV 26033, USA
PayPal Goods & Services, PayPal Friends & Family, CashApp, Cash, Money Order
Small Breeding Facility/online Reptile Shop located in Marshall Co. WV; Ball Pythons, Dubia Roaches, Isopods, Springtails, Invertebrates, Arachnids, etc.
To purchase an animal please include the following details in your message:
• First and last name
• Email Address
• Phone Number
• ID# of animal(s)
• Payments are processed through:
- Cash App
- cash/money orders for local pick up
***Note that your failure to read our terms and conditions -whether intentional or accidental- will not be a reason -under no circumstances- to consider them altered or void.***
• By submitting payment on any animal(s) you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
• Deposits/Holds are accepted on animal(s) for 20% of purchase price. The non-refundable deposit must be placed to hold your animal(s) for thirty days. Should you need a longer payment term, please let us know as we may be able to accommodate you.
-The Het Shop maintains the right to cancel a payment plan at any time for any reason. In such instances a full refund will be provided to the customer immediately.
-We have the right not to sell an animal if we feel like you lack proper husbandry/care knowledge for inquired animal.
- If the full payment is not met within the payment period, we will attempt to contact you; if we cannot reach you after 3 days we’ll consider you lost, hold a small vigil, and we’ll re-list the animal for sale.
- All sales are final.
· We will ship to your home or to a nearby FedEx Hub (read further below for information regarding both of the delivery options).
*INVERTEBRATES (except Spiders) are usually shipped via USPS and buyer pays exact shipping cost which varies upon size/weight.
* ALL OTHER ANIMALS (including Spiders) are shipped via ShipYourReptiles Priority Overnight to Hub or Residential in insulated boxes designed for reptiles. Heat packs are used according to manufactures temperature guidelines- we will not ship any animals if temperatures are below 38° or above 92°. We donate $1.00 to USARK for every shipment made through ShipYourReptiles.
• We reserve the right to decline shipping if we deem current conditions are unsafe for the animal; if the weather is too extreme -too HOT or too COLD- we have the right not to ship until weather permits, but we will gladly care for your animal until weather is acceptable.
• Shipping usually starts at $45 and increases based on shipping rates.
• Shipments are made Mondays & Tuesdays (Wednesday shipments are case by case) to ensure safe arrival before the weekend.
• Tracking numbers will be sent to the customer shortly after purchase.
• Packages are to be opened and inspected immediately upon receipt.
• All animals have a live and healthy arrival guarantee. We cannot offer any guarantee after the arrival.
• We cannot be held responsible for shipping charges incurred for upholding our guarantee; they are the responsibility of you, the buyer. We do not offer credits or refunds on shipping for replacement animals.
* FedEx HUB Pickup
- Any issues should be reported to FedEx and The Het Shop prior to leaving the FedEx Hub.
- Live arrival is guaranteed for four hours after delivery to the facility unless there are shipping delays. A shipping delay by FedEx makes all warranties null and void.
- If an animal dies in transit, The Het Shop will issue a refund upon receipt of video and written submission of the problem within four hours of delivery.
- Photo ID is required for pick up.
* RESIDENTIAL HOME DELIVERY
- You or another adult must be present at time of delivery.
- Live arrival is guaranteed unless there are shipping delays. A shipping delay by FedEx makes all warranties null and void.
* If there are any shipping issues please contact us so we can contact ShipYourReptiles; calls to FedEx may make any delays longer.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Whatever you ordered.
- Most recent record of weight/feedings, hatch date, parents/ known lineage, ID, genetics, & any special care or husbandry instructions if needed or if any of the above is available.
- THE HET SHOP STICKER.
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
Animals are free of mites, ticks, and are in excellent overall health. We make every effort to ensure the proper sex of all animals and that weight is accurate. Upon arrival, check the animal over. Please inspect the animal for any potential problems. Contact us immediately should there be any red flags.
The Het Shop maintains that it is the customers responsibility to properly care for their new animal(s). The Het Shop cannot take responsibility for animal care after shipment.
We raised & cared for these animals so please take good care of them. Buyer is responsible for complying with local and state rules, regulations, laws and any applicable permits needed.
Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations. No shipments will be knowingly sent in violation of any state or federal laws. Please do not even ask.
All animals are fed frozen/thawed (F/T) unless otherwise stated.
For additional questions you may reach The Het Shop at:
[email protected] Please include the Morph Market ID# of the animal that you are referencing.
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.