- Ashley Word
- Columbia, MO, USA
Local PickupRegional Shipping
- Feb 03, 2019
- 18 (100% positive in 12 months)
- Very Responsive and usually responds in 28 minutes
- Store Policy
- I don't answer phone calls from unknown numbers. Text or email is the best way to contact me.
On time arrival is currently suspended due to FedEx delays. All animals are guaranteed live arrival still.
Terms of Sale
The following TOS applies to all animals I have available, not just Boa Constrictors.
Animals will not be held without a deposit, no exceptions.
1. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase. If you are under 18, I will need to talk to a guardian via phone call.
2. Ensure that it is legal to own a Boa Constrictor Imperator (Common Boa Constrictor) in your state, county, and/or city prior to purchase.
3. I accept most debit and credit cards through PayPal, Personal Checks, Zelle, and Postal Money Orders.
4. I offer payment plans with a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total purchase price. The remaining 80% of purchase price is to be paid within 30-90 days of the date of deposit. 90 day payment plans are reserved for purchases $500 and above. Boas will not be shipped until total payment plus shipping cost is received. If the animal is not paid in full within the payment plan period, any money paid after the deposit amount will be returned in full. If the animal that you put a deposit on becomes unavailable before it has been fully paid for, all payments made, including deposit, will be refunded.
1. All advertised prices are “plus shipping,” Shipping typically runs between 50$ and 75$, depending on destination. Multiple boas may be combined in one shipment to save on shipping fees. Boas are shipped in a box that has insulated or Styrofoam sides, top, and bottom. It will have a 40 hour heat pack taped to the top Styrofoam (if needed), newspaper for padding, and the boa(s) will be shipped in a snake bag with shredded newspaper inside the bag or a Tupperware with paper towel inside the container. All shipments will comply with the standards set forth by Ship Your Reptiles. I will not feed the boa before the shipment week to lessen the likelihood of regurgitation.
2. All boas will be shipped through Ship Your Reptiles. For more information, visit https://shipyourreptiles.com/. I am able to (and often prefer due to adverse weather conditions) to ship to your nearest FedEx center to avoid the shipment sitting in a delivery truck to its final destination. I will ship to your home address as well, but I require that someone is home to receive the delivery. All guarantees are void if the package is left outside on your doorstep. All guarantees are void if I do not receive notification from you within an hour of delivery to the destination. All guarantees are also void if you provide an incorrect shipping address.
3. I will wait to ship newborn boas until they have been fed at least 6 meals and are at least 2 months old.
4. I will ship only in temperatures between 40 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit (daytime high) to ensure the safe arrival of your boa(s). I also will only ship packages out on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays to avoid potential problems or delays that may occur over the weekend or on busier shipping days.
GUARANTEES AND MISCELLANEOUS IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
1. All boas are guaranteed to be healthy, voluntarily feeding, and mite free. Please verify the sex of the boa(s) promptly upon receiving the animal(s) to ensure that it is accurate.
2. You must notify me by email or phone immediately upon receiving the boa to confirm that you received the shipment.
3. Each boa will be shipped with a numbered and signed birth certificate and information about their genetics.
4. Each boa will be shipped with a receipt.
5. If you purchase one of my boas I will do my best to help you with any and all questions that you might have during the time the boa is in your possession. If I can't answer your question, I will try to point you in the right direction to get an answer.