Our goal is to provide each of our clients with 100% satisfaction with every contact and transaction. The following terms are intended to protect both the buyer (you) and the seller (The Morph Ranch) and to offer clear terms for the prevention of fraud and misrepresentation. All sale transactions are subject to the following terms and supercede any written or verbal communications that are contrary to what is detailed below.
- Hold and Purchase of an Animal
All animals are sold on a first come, first served basis. Animals will NOT be placed on hold until a non-refundable deposit in the amount of 20% of the purchase price of the animal has been received (unless otherwise agreed upon). Once an animal is put on hold, the buyer has 30 days to complete the purchase. If the animal is not purchased within the 30-day timeframe or a payment plan has not been arranged, the animal will be relisted, and the deposit will be forfeit. Animals will not be considered “sold” until full payment has been received.
For Canadian transactions we accept e-transfer or cash. For international transactions please contact us for wire information. For in-person transactions we accept credit/debit cards with government ID.
-Health and Identification
We guarantee our animals to be healthy, correctly sexed, accurately represented, and feeding well on frozen/thawed prey items.
Theoretical ID - All co-dom (incomplete dominant) genes are theoretically ID'd. We can't guarantee co-dom genetics because of the complexity and variability of multi-gene animals, but we take pride in doing our best to accurately identify the traits. Please ask any questions about co-dom genes PRIOR to purchasing.
All hatchlings produced by us with recessive traits are guaranteed. We do not list animals with possible hets and any inferred possible recessive genes as observed by the sire/dam pairing are not guaranteed.
All hatchlings are captive born and produced by The Morph Ranch at our facility. All hatchlings are in good health and fed at least 5 appropriately sized meals before being sold. Every hatchling will be sold with a species-specific care sheet and pre-sales support for habitat setup as needed.
We perform multiple checks for gender before listing and shipping, but any discrepancies with the gender of your animal must reported within 7 days of delivery.
We offer a 100% live arrival and health guarantee. Any illness or death must be reported within 4 hours of receipt to qualify for a full refund or replacement. Issues arising after this window but within the first 7 days of receipt may be considered for full or partial refunds, credits, or replacements on a case-by-case basis. Please get in touch with us immediately for assistance.
Our shipping policies are for the protection, safety, and health of the animal and all shipments will be subject to that as our highest priority. Animals will be shipped in appropriately sized packaging with heat/cool packs as required by weather conditions.
The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the buyer except as agreed upon during purchase. Our live arrival guarantee only applies to animals shipped to, and picked up from, the nearest Fedex shipping hub. It is the buyer’s responsibility to supply us with the correct shipping address to send the animal to, and the buyer must be available to receive the package upon delivery. Incorrect or incomplete addresses that cause delivery delays will terminate our live arrival guarantee. We are not responsible for carrier delays or faults.
Shipping is weather dependent, and The Morph Ranch and our shipping partners reserve the right to modify shipping dates with same day notice. For domestic shipping in Canada, we ship all animals Fedex Priority Overnight on Tues/Wed for a Wed/Thurs arrival. Please contact us for details around international shipments. All of our animals fall under the CITES appendix II regulations and require Import/Export procedures to be followed, all cost associated to export fees and duties/taxes are the responsibility of the buyer unless otherwise agreed upon during purchase.
All shipped animals MUST be picked up within 4 hours of receiving the “notice of delivery”, failure to do so will result in the buyer waiving their live arrival guarantee and forfeiture of any refunds.
-Returns, Refunds, Replacements and Cancellation
All animal sales are final, we do not accept returns of sold/delivered animals except as outlined in the health guarantee above and only at our written discretion.
Live arrival and health is guaranteed/reimbursed in the form of store credit and is only applicable to animals shipped to the FedEx hub for pickup. Both are subject to the terms outlined above. In situations where a like-for-like replacement animal is not available, The Morph Ranch may offer an “upgraded” animal at the original animal value.
For animals purchased on a payment plan that have been listed as “sold” but not delivered, the buyer can cancel their purchase any time prior to the shipping date and will receive a refund of any payments sent except for the non-refundable deposit. If shipping has been booked and paid for, the cost of shipping will be held until refunded by the shipper.
The Morph Ranch reserves the right to cancel any sale for any reason at any time without explanation. In that instance a full refund, including deposit, will be provided via original payment method.
Payment plans are not offered on discounted animals. Any animal over $500 can be setup on a payment plan and held with a non-refundable 20% deposit. We offer payment plans of up to 3 months with payment frequency to be determined on a case-by-case basis. Failure to make an agreed upon payment at the agreed upon date will result in all payments except for the non-refundable deposit being refunded and the animal will be re-listed as for sale.
For example, if you are buying a $1000 animal and need a 2-month payment plan:
$200 is due up front to hold the snake. This is non-refundable.
$400 is due in 30 days. This payment will be returned if the purchase is not completed.
$400 is due at 60 days. Once this payment is received the animal will be marked as “sold”.
If you purchase an animal on a payment plan, it will be fed and cared for along with the rest of the animals in our collection. We will provide periodic updates on the animal including pictures and weights. There is no cost associated with the care of your animal while you are paying it off.
If an animal becomes ill or dies before it is paid off, you will be entitled to a full and complete refund (including the non-refundable deposit).
The Morph Ranch reserves the right to cancel any sale for any reason at any time without explanation and with a full refund.
When you find an animal you want to purchase from us, here is what you can expect:
• Make an inquiry about the animal you are interested in using the MM ad. If you are comfortable doing so, we will request that you text us with the animal ID.
• Once we receive the text we will respond with an updated picture(s) of the animal you are interested in with its current weight so you can confirm it is the animal you want. If text is not available, we will use the communication method from the original request.
• If a payment plan is requested, we will agree to the terms of the payment plan and those details will be captured and emailed to the buyer for acknowledgement. Once the payment plan has been acknowledged via email we will move to the next step.
• We will provide you with options for paying your deposit to hold the animal. Once the deposit is received, we will mark the animal as “On Hold” and gather your contact information for a shipping quote (if one had not already been provided).
• Once we have your info and a shipping date, we will book the shipment and you will receive a confirmation email from the shipper with the shipment details.
• If you are paying for the animal without a payment plan, we will need to receive the balance owing one business day prior to shipping. Once received we will mark the animal as “Sold”
• Once we have received final payment the animal will be securely packaged with any necessary temperature specific accommodations (heat or cool pack) and dropped off at Fedex the evening of the shipping date. We usually do this right around 5pm as this ensures the animal is in the box for as brief a time as possible.
• You will confirm the animal is the one you were expecting to receive, that the animal is healthy, and that you are absolutely delighted with the process from start to finish. If not, please contact us right away so we can fix it.
• When we mark the animal as sold on Morph Market you will receive a link to review the transaction, we really appreciate reviews as they help other people to decide when choosing to buy an animal.
We are happy to take phone calls, provide references, or other means of providing you with verification that we are real people, with real animals, running a legitimate business. Just ask!
MorphMarket's Default Store Policy
specifies any terms which have not been overridden by this Seller's stated policy.